Roly

Imar Plan : Bozoru and Akkaya
Yes its T time again!! Has anyone got any news on the Tourism Development Plan for this area. I assume that buyers in Hillside and now White Rock are all patiently waiting for their Tapu's . Dalaman Belediye does not appear to even have a Plan for the Plan !!
I have have been chasing this for two years and there is still no definitive date when the Imar plan will be issued, just a long string of maybe's.
With elections coming in July the biggest worry now is the potential for a change in government policy again on land sale to foreigners.
Laws on this issue have been applied retrospectively Since December 2005 when new laws were introduced, foreigners who had previously legally bought Tarla land, gained building and living permission from the Local Authorities were dis-enfranchised and are now not able to sell their property and land to a foreigner.
Any new information would be gratefully received.

steve black

Have visited several Dalaman emlaks today, who have said that Curbanoglu construction have seriously contraviened planning regulations & anyone who has purchased one of their properties in the Dalaman area will NOT be getting a Tapu, is this true?

Smiler

steve black said:
Have visited several Dalaman emlaks today, who have said that Curbanoglu construction have seriously contraviened planning regulations & anyone who has purchased one of their properties in the Dalaman area will NOT be getting a Tapu, is this true?

Not really constructive or neccessarily true, but I've heard the same thing from English residents.

I am worried after reading your threads, my husband & I purchased a property in dalaman through Curbanoglu, we have been chasing our tapu, and have been told it is with the army!!! and we should receive it by July this year, we dont know if this is the case!!!!!!!Has anyone else who purchased property through Curbanoglu got their tapu yet! or been told the same story as us.

Roly

As a matter of interest, when did you apply for Military Approval ? Previously all applications were fowarded to Izmir and normally took about six weeks to complete. Again, under the new laws, the responsibility for issuing Military Approval was transferred to the local Belediye.

blue

blue
Roly said:
As a matter of interest, when did you apply for Military Approval ? Previously all applications were fowarded to Izmir and normally took about six weeks to complete. Again, under the new laws, the responsibility for issuing Military Approval was transferred to the local Belediye.
about nov o4 and itcame back in march 05

Freda

As far as I'm aware, that responsibility has yet to be transferred - its still with the military in Izmir!

Hi There,

Our 'permission' was applied for in June '05 and we received our Tapu in May '06. However, we are well within the boundary of Dalaman town.

I think that there may be some problems with the Tapu's for the Hillside and Whiterock developments. I know that the area falls outside the Dalaman 'boundary'. I know someone just a couple of minutes walk from the Hillside development who has set up a company to circumnavigate the Tapu (or lack of) problem.

I would suggest that people contact an independant solicitor for advice. there is a very good solicitor in Dalyan called Gokhan Gunes that I would recommend-at least it would put your mind at rest even if there is no problem. If there is a problem then you could have professional advice on what to do next.

Ann

david59

The problem must be because of the new tourism project and new law for foreigners to buy property. They are too late and regulations took some time to apply for places outside boundaries. So there are many applications to military and military too cannot follow rapid changes and it takes some more time than before. The question is 'Will we be able to get our tapu sooner or later?' The answer is certainly yes. They are newly developed places, it takes some time and annoys people at the same time. Luckily company owners live in the same place too. We had bought a house, lived there and sold the house because of family reasons. But it was on a nice profit. We had some problems as usual. But the adventure ended happily and we are OK now. Nice place, good luck.

Steve, Where did you hear that if you purchased a property from Curbanoglu you will not receive your tapu?

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
We are an Emlak in Dalaman and not one of the ones visited by Steve.

I have heard rumours about a Tapu problem with some of the land in a particular area, but don't know anything first hand, so have no intention of passing on heresay, which may turn out to be just rumour. I do know of people (not our clients) who have bought from Curbanoglu and have their Tapu and I also know of people who are 'in the system' and still waiting.

kate ozkan

I am also an estate agent in Dalaman and Steve hasn't asked me either!!! We have had no problems with Tapu's being issued to all our customers buying in the Dalaman area and always check that there are no problems with the Tapu's being issued to foreign purchasers before marketing a property.

mike and hilary

mike and hilary
We received the land Tapu for our Hillside vılla on Monday 15th Oct and İ think most of the others on Hillside have also received theirs. Habitation certificate next and that should be that.

Cheers

Mike

Phil48

PHIL
We have not got are Tapu yet on Hillside I think we are going to the the last, Not good I'm afraid.

Phil & Sue

GnD

mike and hilary said:
We received the land Tapu for our Hillside vılla on Monday 15th Oct and İ think most of the others on Hillside have also received theirs. Habitation certificate next and that should be that.

Cheers

Mike

Hi M&H,

Congratulations on getting your Tapu!:thumbup:

I guess ours should be sooner rather than later now. How exciting.

I SO want to visit; But patience is a virtue apparently :hmm:

Lovely to hear from Hilary the other day - Take care

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
congratulations Mike& Hilary on getting your Tapu. Hows things going , well i hope. We were very pleased with the way Lakeside was coming along on our visit in september. Sorry we missed you when we gave Tina a surprise visit, can you please pass on our best wishes to her & hubby. All the best to you all.
Jeannie

mike and hilary

mike and hilary
You should be on the same block as we are Phil so you should be getting yours soon.
Please say hi to Sue from us.

Look forward to seeing you out here sometime Debbie. İt seems a long time since the Yosun 'do'!

Good to meet you and your hubby Jeannie and we shall pass on your best wishes to Peter and Teena.

Cheers

Mike

Phil48

PHIL
Tks Mike, I wait with baited breath, We are glad you have your Tapu I hope things work out for you and Hilary.

Phil & Sue

Latest Posts

Top Bottom