ted j

I'm Really Worried
I'm Really Worried , Just Been On "This Morning" That The Queen Has Lost £50 Million On Her Shares. How Is She Going To Cope Now?:9:

DAVIDO

I'm Really Worried
just found out myself ted,

how will i sleep tonight.do you think this forum can open up a donations thread lol?im sending some winalot to the corgis.seriously i think the press really take the p .i also heard a week or so back elton john had lost a few million from the credit crunch. lets be serious here. this money to them is like a pebble in the sea.

davido

bobthenob

Non Active Member
I'm Really Worried
I'm Really Worried , Just Been On "This Morning" That The Queen Has Lost £50 Million On Her Shares. How Is She Going To Cope Now?:9:

Really the real stock market is the taxpayer for the privlige few to turn to if they lose out on the gamble.
She loses the bet,but takes from the taxpayer to recover the loss,now that's what l call 100% security in the investment

ted j

I'm Really Worried
When I Was A kid, The Royal Train Came Past The Back Of Where I Lived. We Had The Day Off School And Everyone Was Sat On "The Boards" (Railway Sleepers ) That Formed Part Of Our "Entry" (as In Corrie) .The Train Was Late And Had To Stop For A Freight Train Coming The Other Way , Everyone Gave A Massive Cheer, But Not One Of The Heavily Curtained Windows Moved. My Mum, Who Up Until Then, Had Been a Staunch Royalist, Grabbed Us All (My Brothers and Me) And Said "Come On , Get Back In The House If She Can't Be Bothered To Even Wave Then I'm Not Bothering With her Anymore" .After That, Everytime God Save The Queen Came On TV, It Was Quickly Turned Off By Her. She Took It Really Personally, And It Wouldn't Have Taken Much For Even An Aide To Open A Curtain a Bit And Just Wave A Stick With A Glove On The end, Then Everyone Would Have Been Happy, It Wasn't As If She'd Had a Hard day, She'd Been Opening Something In Liverpool (just The One Appointment That Day) Ted

I'm Really Worried
I too, may lose good sleep tonight...hope she will be ok - the effect on royal travel could be devestating but I hear Ryan Air are doing some cheap deals recently...

ted j

I'm Really Worried
I Think Her Reply To That Would Be (In The "Immortal "? )Words Of Queen Victoria, "We Are Not Amused" Am I Bovvered .Ted

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom