zozatky

Im Moving House..!!

I'm tired of paying mortgage bills, utility bills, property taxes.

I want to live more simply, pack up the cat and move into a travel-trailer.

I don't mind being called 'trailer trash', but I want to get your opinion.

~

What do you think about my decision?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 88

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Im Moving House..!!
We had a similar idea but thought we'd go for the, less pretentious, 2-car version.

AriadneVanZandbergen.jpg

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Im Moving House..!!
Good idea Prefer picture 4 The more expensive model ! Wish you'd photographed bedroom & shower too . Anyone who calls that trailor trash is out of thier tiny minds ! Just don't try parking on a multi storey car park !!!! Diane

Martyn

Im Moving House..!!
Very nice. They had something like that on Top Gear a couple of years ago I think.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Im Moving House..!!
If you were going in something like that , well, i'm coming with you lol. Go for it, :peace:

Jeannie

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Im Moving House..!!
Oh right. If you're coming too, we'll have to get the one with the extra bit of space.

9.jpg

zozatky

Im Moving House..!!
More picys as requested.

Attachments

• ATT00052.jpg
    ATT00052.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 67
  • ATT00055.jpg
    ATT00055.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 68
  • ATT00058.jpg
    ATT00058.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 64
  • ATT00061.jpg
    ATT00061.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 63

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
Im Moving House..!!
Very nice.Hoildays great but won't want to live on all the time.My husband once suggested we live on the boat,i opted for a villa instead:D.

Im Moving House..!!
Some great pics there but just a real shame the interior is not from the one shown in the exterior pics.
So now my question is Just how blooming long is the one that matches to the interior Yikessssssss !!

Sorry KKOB but i think this interior will out size the one you proposed (Rotel Tours) lol

crystalclear

Im Moving House..!!
Great idea in theory but NOT as a replacement for a built home!!
NO garden
NO patio
NO greenhouse
NO conservatory
Restricted space for living in ALL THE TIME.
Limited privacy.
Limited storage space
Reliance on plugging into electrics?
You cant have a burst tyre in a brick built house
You cant crash on the roads in a brick built house.
HOME could be anywhere as opposed to a specific place.
Neighbours would be non existent and you couldnt develop friendships over the fence.
You dont need to spend half your life searching for a place to stop and park in a brick built house
Great for long trips and holidays but as a permanent home to replace yours NNNNAAAAGGGGHHHH.
Each to their own though.
Best of luck with your idea :hmm::hmm:

zozatky

Im Moving House..!!
Some great pics there but just a real shame the interior is not from the one shown in the exterior pics.
So now my question is Just how blooming long is the one that matches to the interior Yikessssssss !!

Sorry KKOB but i think this interior will out size the one you proposed (Rotel Tours) lol

crystalclear

Your request is my command...!!

Attachments

• ATT00064.jpg
    ATT00064.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 19

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Im Moving House..!!
Great idea in theory but NOT as a replacement for a built home!!
NO garden so no weeding, lawn-mowing, strimming, watering.
NO patio so no sweeping it, weeding it, relaying loose slabs.
NO greenhouse so no glass to keep clean, heaters to re-fuel for the water, watering
NO conservatory so no glass to keep clean, no draughts
Restricted space for living in ALL THE TIME and therefore less space to get untidy.
Limited privacy. As much privacy as you want actually and of course no noisy or nosey neighbours!
Limited storage space. You'd be amazed at the amount of storage space available.
Reliance on plugging into electrics? Generators !
You cant have a burst tyre in a brick built house. You can have a burst waterpipe, leaking gas pipe, leaking or blocked sewer pipe
You cant crash on the roads in a brick built house. But things can crash into your brick built house
HOME could be anywhere as opposed to a specific place. Exactly
Neighbours would be non existent and you couldnt develop friendships over the fence. You can develop friendship with anyone, anywhere,
You dont need to spend half your life searching for a place to stop and park in a brick built house. You're stuck in one place in a brick-built house.
Great for long trips and holidays but as a permanent home to replace yours NNNNAAAAGGGGHHHH. Why not ?
Each to their own though. Too right mate.
Best of luck with your idea. And yours !

:3:

Im Moving House..!!
Fair comment mate Lol

I have ALWAYS liked to have one place I could call HOME and come back to ,feeling I belonged there. :couch2:
You either have the wanderlust or you havent I guess haha.
Holidays will do for me.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Im Moving House..!!
I Don't care were my home is as long as i'm Happy in it . It could be a palace but if your not happy ? Well a tent would be better . Peace of mind is more important than were you live or what you live in . I lived in a very big house with a Husband who tried to break every bone in my body . I left and lived in a humble mobile home and boy was i Happy . now i have a small bungalow and i'm still happy . Home is were the heart is . Next year i'll move to be with my Hubby in Turkey . Thats were my heart is . I wish i had this trailor in turkey But the import duty would be a fortune !!! Go for it KKOB is right no more this and that . And you can change the view from your window whenever you fancy Also move from nosey or noisey nieghbours ..Great ..Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom