I'm Looking For Long Term Renting In Bodrum
...Hi everyone I'm new to the forum but have been reading the posts for quite a while now...

I've now decided to join as I am moving permanently back to Bodrum with my Husband (who is Turkish) at the end of this month...

Although we have an Holiday apartment waiting for us this is only temp until we find something more permanent.... this is my question-

Does anyone have any property they Rent out long term in Bodrum centre, not Gumbet... I have lived there before and the winters are too quite..

We need quite a central location for work etc and we have friends and family in Bodrum so don't want to spend all our time on Buses toeing & frowing so to speak...

We would need the apartment from as early as Jan 2010 for at least 6m to start possibly longer....

Thanks Take Care

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi Debsandbatu, welcome to the forum, I hope you find a long term let, sure someone will come along soon. Best wishes.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hi , and welcome to the forum, hope you find what you are looking for.

Jeannie :95im:

marlkran

Marleen
Hi Debsanbatu,

if your expectations are not too high, you can take a look at Ersoy Evleri, a former holiday complex right behind, or in front of the Bodrum Marina Yachtclub. 2 swimmingpools, lovely garden with fruit trees and flowers, 1-bedroom, salon, some with open kitchen, bathroom and balcony or terrace. They price is officially 650 tl but for 6 months I am sure you can get a discount of 100 tl per month. The places are furnished, but minimal. Good luck!

Hi Marlkran

Thanks for the information about Ersoy Evleri...... you wouldn't have direct web address or the link to the Internet site.... I've tried looking myself but cant seem to find anything in Bodrum...

Thanks Debs

marlkran

Marleen
Hi Debsanbatu,

I don't think there is a website of Ersoy. If you happen to be here, I can show you the place. I forgot to tell you that it has an oven, cooker, washing machine, fridge with deepfreezer and klima (only in bedroom). 2 single beds (which you can put together) r a double bed, 2 sofa's and a plastic table and chairs for your terrace. In the bedroom a dek with draws and mirror.

ChrisBobs

A friend told me of a 3-bedr apartment for rent on the hill above Diamond Hotel a month ago, if you want something bigger. ( and more tl of course!)
I can find out and PM you the details if you wish.
What size (no of bedrooms) furnished? where preferred, pice range, - are you looking for.
There are quite a few around with signs in the windows, and Jan is a good time to look around.
Good luck
oh-!! and welcome to the forum! Good to hear of someone coming to Bodrum centre for a change!
Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris and thanks for the welcome & info....

I used to live in Gumbet/Bodrum about 6yrs ago with my Husband we lived there for 2 years and have been in Uk for past 4 but are returning on the
30th of this month...I feel very at home in Bodrum so said I wouldn't go anywhere else.....

We are looking for 2 bedrooms (3 would be nice but it's the extra cost) I do need fully furnished incl washing machine, full gas hob & oven...the usual extra's really.... as long as we are in walking distance to the main centre of Bodrum the location shouldn't be that much of a problem, but would want to view in person first just to check everything out....

We were hoping to arrange a deal with it being Winter time and wanting for 6months..... so with that in mind was thinking in the region up to about 700TL a month, of course if we could get something cheaper that's great but this would be our maximum....

Can you give me an idea of the prices for 2 bed property, maybe I'm pushing it a bit expecting fully furnished 2 bed, Bodrum centre for 700TL max... like I say it's been 4 yrs since we lived there...... but we do have a very good friend (My Husbands best mate) who is still living in Bodrum and says he thinks we should get what I'm looking for at this price.... especially this time of yr....

Take Care Debs

ChrisBobs

By recent conversations 700 tl for fully furn will be pushing it, more likely for empty, but then prices vary so much, and not in any proportion to quality I might add! I guess you would remember.
So there could be some good value places around.

Thanks for quick reply Chris..... I think we may have to wait until we actually get to Bodrum then start looking around, like you say deals can be made especially at this time of year....

Take Care Debbie

ChrisBobs

Thanks for quick reply Chris..... I think we may have to wait until we actually get to Bodrum then start looking around, like you say deals can be made especially at this time of year....

Take Care Debbie

Good morning! I have PM'ed you (again)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom