colin c

im looking for a bargain
i am at present considering buying another apartment in central altinkum , must be 3 bedrooms and on the ground or first floor and preferably a resale but not too old , i have around £30,000 cash ready for the right place , i know this is a low price but if anybody needs a quick sale im your man .
colin

claire1976

im looking for a bargain
Crikey, I think you should be innundated with offers! I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to sell theirs on at the moment!

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
im looking for a bargain
Perhaps a 2 bed, quite a way back from the resort front (central Didim) would be more like it.

pebble

im looking for a bargain
Im sure you will find something, this is definitely the time to be looking for a bargain.
Good luck

colin c

im looking for a bargain
sorry to disallusion you but you havent seen the market lately , or listened to the news from the uk .
oh and by the way im far from a beggar

stevecarol

im looking for a bargain
I know exactly how it is Colin, however i would assume that as you are looking for another property you also know that there is plenty of poor quality builds out there, if you are looking for a decent 3 bed property for 30k you will have your work cut out as good builds will get good prices. and you will certainly struggle to find quality for that price within 10 mins of the front.
Anyway good luck in your search

colin c

im looking for a bargain
oh yes i know how it is here having had places here for over 5 years .
but as the post says im looking for a bargain , if i find one all well and good and it may help someone out of a tight corner , one of the ones offered was a high quality apt just in the wrong area as we dont want 3rd beach .
but as a friend of mine often says shy boys dont get no sweets .
im not out to rip anybody off or force them to sell to me , just if one comes along im here .
colin

colin c

im looking for a bargain
thanks but no thanks , im quite happy just waiting to see what i can find , as the old adage says a fool and his money are soon parted ,
if i find a bargain i will be a happy man , if i dont im still earning good interest in the bank
colin

Sylvia

im looking for a bargain
I live at 3rd bach and if got offered a 3 bed for 30k send me the details and i will buy it

bobthenob

Non Active Member
im looking for a bargain
l know you said a three bedroom.l have a 2 bed only 7 minutes walk to the beachfront for 25,000pds.All the paperwork is in order.Just see how you get along first with your viewing.

colin c

im looking for a bargain
at last , someone who wants to sell , thanks bob but def want 3 bedrooms , but location sounds good , hope a sale is forth comming
colin

miela

im looking for a bargain
I know of and apartment for sale in Yalikavak for £35K. It is only 2 bedroom but the builder is still selling them for £52K. Yalikavak is lovely and very sought after. It is a resale, the owner must want a quick sale.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Big but not a Lardy !!
im looking for a bargain
thanks but no thanks , im quite happy just waiting to see what i can find , as the old adage says a fool and his money are soon parted ,
if i find a bargain i will be a happy man , if i dont im still earning good interest in the bank
colin

Good interest in a Bank yea right :D

Best used for insulation under the mattress at the moment :D

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
im looking for a bargain
I know of and apartment for sale in Yalikavak for £35K. It is only 2 bedroom but the builder is still selling them for £52K. Yalikavak is lovely and very sought after. It is a resale, the owner must want a quick sale.

Oh that's close Colin, go on have a look at it - oh no wait a minute, Yalikavak, 2 bedroom, 35k and you want Altinkum, 3 bedroom, 30k, for a moment I thought it was just what you were looking for :77wu:

Could I interest you in a 6 bedroom villa in Dalaman only 75k? heheh

C

Latest Posts

Top Bottom