stokey_katie

im confused!!
hi,, could anyone help me,, i am trying to book a cheap holiday to altinkum via the internet,, i have found one for the 'Goctur Hotel' and tried to look at the reviews but they said that the hotel was in 'Altinkum, Kusadasi',, so could anyone tell me if its is actually a hotel in altinkum please,,
thanks katie...

Aunty

im confused!!
There are also two Altinkum`s in Turkey, with possibly the same name Hotels` in both places, so make sure you get the right resort.

KH THORNE

im confused!!
hi,, could anyone help me,, i am trying to book a cheap holiday to altinkum via the internet,, i have found one for the 'Goctur Hotel' and tried to look at the reviews but they said that the hotel was in 'Altinkum, Kusadasi',, so could anyone tell me if its is actually a hotel in altinkum please,,
thanks katie...

hiya katie, we had same thing happen to us with our booking in May, we booked the Tantus Appart hotel , had to double check as that to came up as Kussadasi but was actualy Altinkum , good luck ! :Flower:

dalyansteve

im confused!!
Who cares!!! If you want to choose a cheap holiday without being specific you pay the price and you get what you get!! I bet you still enjoy yourselves?

jewel

im confused!!
Hi Katie. the Goctur is in Altinkum Didim and better known as Spice Apartments, as already said it is situated at 2nd beach.... not sure why it is known by both names but locally it is called Spice but Goctur is written down the side of the building, maybe Goctur means Spice but not sure. Julie x

civciv

im confused!!
Hotel Goctur is not an apartment block, but a small basic hotel. Its been there for at least 15 years (thats how long I have been going to Altinkum and I worked nearby!). There are some apartments nearby called Spice apartments which are sold through Thomson and H4u but they arent the same place, as I stayed here in 1996 when they were first opened.
Hope this helps Katie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom