I'm coming home I've done my time ...
After 6 years in Denizli ... the city that never wakes ... the big patlıcan ... am moving back to Gűműşluk.

What did I miss? Anything I should know? Tips advice recommendations and grumbles all equally welcom.

mollag

Kipper restorer
We will be there May / June, Major building up behind your pad, heavy building traffic. Site is clear of Yabancis these days, all but one gone, loads of wandering dogs. Village life goes on, many spec builds lying empty, a few more shops, Bim, 101 etc.. You will hardly notice a change.:goof:

We will be there May / June, Major building up behind your pad, heavy building traffic. Site is clear of Yabancis these days, all but one gone, loads of wandering dogs. Village life goes on, many spec builds lying empty, a few more shops, Bim, 101 etc.. You will hardly notice a change.:goof:

All looks familiar enough. I'm looking out onto the olive fields behind, and all looks quiet. Seen plenty of lovely dogs by the sea as usual, but this end of the site is cat heaven and they keep wandering in and out if the door's open. Will put the tea on in late March - stronger the better, right?

Who is the one?

mollag

Kipper restorer
Susan Atkinson, last villa on the left, at the top exit, we will be in there most likely. Alex from Berlin sold both of her villas recently, as did Rod and Ronnie, and Clive and June. Pat the cat lady in front of you seems to have abandoned hers, she is ensconced back in Blighty.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom