Peregrine

I'm Bored
been stuck in all day, weathers not to good and arthritis is playing up so I'm pretty bored

am I a troll? I hpe not, but I do fancy a nice little argument

any takers? if not I'll just have to go to the pub

Harem

I've cliqued
I'm Bored
That's always the answer with you blokes, isn't it? Just go down the pub. Why don't you find yourself something useful to do instead of sitting around moaning that you're bored???

Peregrine

I'm Bored
ah, a stereotypical, pidgeonholing reply.

well, like you I'm not much good with tools and as theres no-one in today (Mrs P being off to visit her sister) then whats a man to do?

Ive read through some of the suff on here but cant be bothered with chit chat about "I'm an X Factor" so I thought I'd promote some other discussion in the back room

on reflection, maybe the pub is more appealing after all (especially as I dont want to get my block knocked off)

carolk

R.I.P
I'm Bored
And who can blame Mrs. P for going to her sisters? We've seen the cut of you on here!! :brick:

Peregrine

I'm Bored
And who can blame Mrs. P for going to her sisters? We've seen the cut of you on here!! :brick:

wow, when you get going you really get going dont you!

Mrs P and her sister are very close (well they are today cos theyre out shopping together)

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I'm Bored
And watch yourself with me an all, I might be only 5 foot tall, but once I get a grip of those ankles, you can't fight me off either.

:7:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I'm Bored
Have you thought of ideas and ways to increase your already immense portfolio!!! we girls don't fancy an argument BUT we are always up for a chuckle - Right Girls ?????

Yea, let's all go round to Peregrine's gaff and make him laugh. Do you do laughing Peregrine, or does it hurt too much? haha.

carolk

R.I.P
I'm Bored
Oh dear!! Not his little portfolio again! No wonder Mrs. P has gone out, probably looking for a bigger one. :hehe:

Tess

I'm Bored
Hmmm, can't see any increase being established after a session down the pub either - oh well!!!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
I'm Bored
been stuck in all day, weathers not to good and arthritis is playing up so I'm pretty bored

am I a troll? I hpe not, but I do fancy a nice little argument

any takers? if not I'll just have to go to the pub

I like ironing, want to make anything of it ???? haha.

Tess

I'm Bored
Typical, Perry, away he goes when we were trying to lessen the boredom, oh well, we will help him forget his boredom next time, Girlpower, not many can go the distance !!! Ehh Girls !!!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
I'm Bored
So there i was , up the pub, this guy comes stumbling in, careworn and lonesome, us guys recognised the symptoms, quick couple of pints later, the story is thus : me wife's buggered off round the shops, pounding the credit card, gone wiv er sis, probly slagging me off right now , the harpies on this forum i use been sniping all day long, thank goodness for a bit of normality.

Peregrine, not at all, just another average day in a mans sorry existence.

Steve.

I'm Bored
I,m bored this evening too (my telly is on the blink even tho BBC Prime is a load of cods!)
and this thread has made me laugh.

Soo x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom