dennis56

don't worry,be happy. RP
I'm Back
Well, here i am, back in the place i belong only 2 weeks this time.Got in last night after 20hours travelling from Birmingham via Luton,Istanbul and bodrum, but it was worth it.No cleaning just a little damp in the fridge because i forgot to open the door in September.Just spoke to my wife who informed me the weather was terrible!.... sorry!!...just a snigger....Been into Bodrum to put credit on my internet and phone, thanks by the way to Neil for UK TV Access it works perfectly, watched Big Bang Theory tonight with a nice glass of Jameson. "O yes, its good to be back" :roundgrin

I'm Back
Welcome back Dennis if you fancy a night of jazz tomorrow call over to Gonulcelen Pansiyon should be a good night, and you can meet up with some TLF members.
Jim.

mollag

Kipper restorer
I'm Back
We were due back today Jim but we were snowed in, lost all our connections, next best for us is the 17th Jan--catch up with you all near after.

tomc1984

I'm Back
Just been to Yalikavak for new year, back in the snow of Uk now, have to wait until Easter to get back out, looking forward to it as usual. Enjoy dennis.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
I'm Back
we just got back this fternoon after spending our last day and night in istanbul, had a great time, so know exactly how you feel
met yalides and di, ken and jim (gonulcen), dave "perfect" james fowler and nikki, and raine and ken, and sweetnighter while in yalikavak, we were pretty busy as well as trying to chill, apologies if ive missed anyone, looking forward to getting back out in 3 to 4 weeks

martin

Last edited:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
I'm Back
we just got back this fternoon after spending our last day and night in istanbul, had a great time, so know exactly how you feel
met yalides and di, dave "perfect" james fowler and nikki, and raine and ken, and sweetnighter while in yalikavak, we were pretty busy as well as trying to chill, apologies if ive missed anyone, looking forward to getting back out in 3 to 4 weeks

martin

And its been sooo hot today Martin.....:nosepick:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
I'm Back
just had to push the taxi driver in his 4 wheel drive up the lane as he couldnt get any grip in the freezing knee deep snow, got no shopping in ! so concocting some thing that wont appear on "what you having tonight"

want to come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
I'm Back
just had to push the taxi driver in his 4 wheel drive up the lane as he couldnt get any grip in the freezing knee deep snow, got no shopping in ! so concocting some thing that wont appear on "what you having tonight"

want to come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, not enough SUN to go round...... :35:

trevan

top notch member
I'm Back
20 hrs phew! why go to luton? turkish airlines fly from birmingham nearly every day to izmir via istanbul.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom