JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
I'm Back!!
Hi everyone, that's us just back from our Hogmany bash.
Thanks for all your good wishes.
I hope you all had a good time and 2010 brings you all that you wish for.

Our little trip was ace, hotel was very nice and the food was superb.
Cielidh on hogmany was really good, a bit too energetic for me tho'.
I don't get it, they are all up there giving it big licks with the Gay Gordons and Dashing White Seargent and they don't even break out in a sweat!!!!!.

I'll try and put the photos on when i get the camera out of my suitcase.

Glad to be back,

Jeannie

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I'm Back!!
Aww, I am glad to hear the all went well, and you had a great time Jeannie. All the very best of wishes to you too. How is Ollie, I bet he went mad when he saw you both, that's the best part about coming home when your little Dog gives you the bestest greeting, he may sulk later, his treatment to you for leaving him, lol

Last edited:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
I'm Back!!
AW, what has happened to you while i have been away.?
You didn't throw yourself at that man and you got rejected did you?

Jeannie

Tess

I'm Back!!
Great you had a good time Jeannie, sounds just fab.
Poor Bebs, oh what a to do.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
I'm Back!!
Aww, I am glad to hear the all went well, and you had a great time Jeannie. How is Ollie, I bet he went mad when he saw you both, that's the best part about comig home when your little Dog gives you the bestest greeting, he may sulk later, his treatment to you for leaving him, lol

Hi SS, i got licked to death, i'm still trying ti dry myself lol.

Jeannie

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
I'm Back!!
Right, what went on? I will be back shortly, i'm gonna go and get the camera and try and put the photos on here so i might be some time, i'll be as quick as i can then you can tell me what happened.

Jeannie

bebs

I'm Back!!
AW, what has happened to you while i have been away.?
You didn't throw yourself at that man and you got rejected did you?

Jeannie

Our friend Tess told me things in no uncertain way, about my ex fiancee Perry.The tears are still running up my forehead and nobody cares Bebs x

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I'm Back!!
Aww nothing like a good Cielidh . glad you enjoyed your stay ...Told you you,d get licked to death !!!! but later you'll get a few dirty looks ha ha ha ... Bebs has been throwing herself at you know who !!! He's run away jumped on a ship and gone to deepest darkest africa to find the woman of his dreams with a bone through her nose and no clothes for him to buy ohhhh its awful .....Diane

bebs

I'm Back!!
Dont tell fibs Diane , you know what really happened and so does Tess ---------------------Bebs

Tess

I'm Back!!
For Bebs!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJ34LSTDbA]YouTube - What becomes of the broken hearted - Motown Mania[/ame]

carolk

R.I.P
I'm Back!!
Good to have you back Jeannie - take no notice of Bebs, shes a right drama queen! :gulme:

Tess

I'm Back!!
Good to have you back Jeannie - take no notice of Bebs, shes a right drama queen! :gulme:

Proper Diva !! We're soaking wiping up tears, poor dear, but hate to say it many of us thought it would happen. Told you so springs to mind but I would never say it :bigkiss:

bebs

I'm Back!!
Drama..........................Drama.............................Dont get me started just because you were in a pantomime its gone to your head Bebs

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
I'm Back!!
OK you lot i'm back now and "pics are us". Now what on earth has happened?
You see bebs, you should've made him work a lot harder, but i think he was really missing me too much and now i think he's broken hearted. :gulme:
Maybe he didn't think i was coming back lol.
Next time bebs, play just a wee bit harder to get!!!!! and then you might find some :bigkiss:

I still want to know what happened!!!!!!

Jeannie

bebs

I'm Back!!
If youre taking that attitude Im not telling you and am going out to play with Des.Bebs x x-

Latest Posts

Top Bottom