ceemac

Shake It Baby...
I'm a Rat - Get Me Out Of Here
'Gino D'Acampo, the winner of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, and fellow contestant Stuart Manning are facing animal cruelty charges after cooking and eating a rat on the programme'.

Here

Hmmm not sure about this one. I think the Australian authorities may have a difficulty proving they killed the rat for the performance.

I would imagine they killed it to eat as they were bloody hungry and the poor b*ggar appeared in the wrong place at the wrong time.

C

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I'm not looking cos i hate the horrid diease riddled things !! i'm scared of them . Love animals but not vermin . And many people don't realise if one pee's in dogs water bowl outside it can kill the dog ... It happened to a friends dog ,Just thought i'd mention it . for those who don't know .......Diane

GnD

Have to say I agree that there is a huge amount of animal cruelty within the show especially eating live worms, bugs etc. That wasn't for food but for supposedly entertainment.

I think the best challenges are the physical ones. You can't beat Gino and Stuart in the suspended tubes! So unnecessary. I personally would prefer they dropped any involvement of bugs, spiders etc in the challenges.

But going to court for the rat alone is publicity for publicity's sake.

DAVIDO

couldnt agree more gnd , its a bit boring now. and there are far better ideas they could come up with.

davido

Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
I remember wondering who had caught the rat and killed it and how? But I have seen other similar tv programmes where groups are living on Islands and have had to slaughter animals - what makes this incident different. We are all barmy for watching this rubbish LOL

Andy

So what do the pest contol people do, "they destroy them".
This is all rather stupid and i love mice and Rats ?

Gino for me was over the top bossing the Brits about like he did.
Roll on next years series but please NO Italians

Sara-666

i think they did a good job of finding a new food source, surprised it's the first time someone on that program has done it, they've eaten a lot worse in their trials!

Sara

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
No Aussies on TLF to explain all this to us thick Poms??

C

civciv

Just shows that the Aussies have stupid laws like the UK.. you cant get away from it!!
I dont see the difference between eating creepy crawlies and eating rats.

GnD

I heard on TV this morning that it was apparently a pet rat - Gino and Stuart were not aware it was a pet - and they did say Gino skinned it alive. I do hope that was not fact. disgusting.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom