bobthenob

Non Active Member
illegal Builds
lt seems the authorities are hotting up on the many illegal builds in the area,by knocking them down.What has been stated,l believe is just the tip of the iceberg and many more have been illegally built in Akbuk and Altinkum.

Are you on the list.Or do you know of someone that is on the list that bought a property that has been illegally built
This article is from the voice paper

Voices Newspaper Altinkum Didim Turkey - Knock down for illegal builds

Also this link is from the Didim Today
What can you do about an illegal building? - DIDIMTODAY.COM ALTINKUM DIDIM AKBUK NEWS

Last edited:

panther

illegal Builds
More rot!!!!!!!! I wonder how these builds got this far!! Knocked down or will they PAY a FINE?

carolk

R.I.P
illegal Builds
Call me cynical but, I think a few quid in fines may solve the problem!! Are they saying they didnt see them going up? There are a few on At Blvd on the list, which is where the Mayor lives and hangs out in his own places - eh!!!!

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
illegal Builds
This is crazy, surely when the Military checks were done on the land this highlighted the legality of building on it. Or have I totally missed the point here ?

Martyn

illegal Builds
I thought that was purely done from a military perspective and not a planning one.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
illegal Builds
Why are we not all cheering? They are cleaning up the town, so what is the problem?

Ian

kernowians

illegal Builds
How can you say they are cleaning up. Let's see how long the debris lies around. As for some of the jetties - particularly on the Sitesi's - they are charming, and not commercial - why make a mess for the sake of it in a case like them.

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
illegal Builds
I thought that was purely done from a military perspective and not a planning one.

Well yes I suppose it is, but surely it could have been managed somehow, it would have avoided all this....if it happens. :speaknoev

Martyn

illegal Builds
I agree, cut out the military search so it can be completed in one day(as per the Turks) and you cut out a lot of the scams.

illegal Builds
if you look at the hundreds on the list theres very few foreigners involved.
İ think a lot of it is about erecting stuff without planning permission and most of them within the last year.

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
illegal Builds
Exactly Shirley!! and if Im not mistaken some of it relates to the little security sheds that get put up on site for the bekci!. The article is about illegally built constructions, i.e no planning permission, not necessarily illegally built houses. It could be a wall enclosing a garden, a upvc balcony enclosure, an extension, a rooftop enclosure etc.. etc.. I recognise a lot of names on this list and can tell you a couple of the sites they relate to, if they were illegally built houses, the whole site would be coming down not just one house.

Lets keep it in perspective eh

bobthenob

Non Active Member
illegal Builds
The illegal builds on the list as far as l am concerned is just the tip of the iceberg.How can the authorities ignore the builds that were erected illegally that went on for years without taking action until now,surely all structures need military searches to pass it for habitation from the council.
The many thousands of properties that have been erected illegally over the years and still is without any planning permission and not even registered with the register office are scattered everywhere here in Akbuk and Altinkum.l know of two complexes that have been illegally built by speaking to the Turkish locals and l bet there are many more out there the buyer is not aware of.

So if there are some 427 on the list,which is a small amount compared to the one’s that haven’t been listed.That does make it a very big problem for all to be concerned about.And the only way you can reassure yourself whether the property you have bought is legally built or not,is to go to the register office in Altinkum and ask them to see if the property of yours is registered.lf not take further action.

For the life of me,l just cannot make ends of this incompetence to allow illegal builds to be erected without even knowing about it.l am very suspicious of this,this only encourages corruption to grow

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom