Ilica Park - Google Earth Update
Thanks. Great views. I spent ages looking for all the familiar places. It helps to put it all in context. The new road looks good - pity it stops where it does!

Els

That's great! I think it must date from May/June 2009 as I believe the road through Spring has also been finished since then. We were messing about last time trying to find the road from Yeniköy to Evrenseki, as you get some really nice views from the valley side towards Ilica Park. We should have looked on Google Earth of course! Makes a nice little round trip Ilica, Gültepe, Yeniköy, Kalemler (like going back in time a few centuries), Evrenseki, Ilica.

lemmy

i saw that you were looking at the new mecitoglu villas and had commented on the location of them. do you know where on the map these new villas are and is there any way you can put a link to that location. ta.

Els

Lemmy, I think it must be approximately here:
36.827862, 31.367630 - Google Maps
You can tell from looking at the photos of the views from the building site on the Mecituglo website, as there is one with Four Seasons etc. in it.

lemmy

ta for that els so they are next to all the other mecitoglu sites in ilica i know exactly where that is cos i looked at the spring apartments before they were built but there were just too many of them.

Ilica Park

The view is fantastic !!!
The google map has been updated again and now shows the work taking place at Ilica Hills :)

Reactions: Els

Latest Posts

Top Bottom