tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Ikea trips 27/5 to 6/6?
Hi, I arrive in Altinkum tomorrow and would like to go to Ikea near Izmir. I have read on TLF that one of the bars (Big Nose I think) had organised a trip and I once saw a tour agency ad in Voices for the same (but can't remember which tour agency).
Does anyone know if there are any trips from Altinkum between Wednesday 27 May & Saturday 6 June? If not I can always occupy/lose myself in Altinkum's Bermuda Triangle (builder-deeds office-CAB). :kafa:
Many thanks, Carol x

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Ikea trips 27/5 to 6/6?
You won't get lost just follow the masses.:p

Oh Martyn don't! I am knackered just at the thought of it...and I don't even leave for Gatwick for another couple of hours.
Carol x
P.S. I will be the pasty one on the plane back with excess baggage of unused sun lotion!

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Ikea trips 27/5 to 6/6?
CArol

I was in Akbuk/ Altinkum a couple of weeks ago and can remember seeing signs outside the tours places advertising trips to Ikea. I'm sure you will be able to book something up.

enjoy your holiday

Eve

water

Ikea trips 27/5 to 6/6?
I like Ikea, dont think it's tacky. Nice modern stuff and not bad prices.
SUE

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Ikea trips 27/5 to 6/6?
I agree Sue! Ikea is fab! Zuberdust just likes to be argumentative!

lol no seriously! i HATE ikea.... god!, all the stuff is made of that cheap board wood stuff. i dont know what its called. and the designs are so predictable 'modern'..... i like solid wood furniture, quality etc... i like the old fashioned furniture, carved polished wood etc...

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
Ikea trips 27/5 to 6/6?
lol no seriously! i HATE ikea.... god!, all the stuff is made of that cheap board wood stuff. i dont know what its called. and the designs are so predictable 'modern'..... i like solid wood furniture, quality etc... i like the old fashioned furniture, carved polished wood etc...

Think the word you're looking for Zuberdust is chipboard, most flat packed stuff (furniture) has this.

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Ikea trips 27/5 to 6/6?
ikea is so rubbish, their furniture is so tacky and fragile....
:crazy:...so ıs my state of mınd so I should feel rıght at home there!
Thanks to other for tıps - now I am ın Altınkum I have seen lots of tour companıes offerıng trıps there. I just want a hassle free & a/c mooch. Checkıng thıngs out - not buyıng at present. Really enjoyıng my holıday but mıssıng my daıly dose of TLF (and an englısh keyboard!).
Regards Carol x

Ikea trips 27/5 to 6/6?
Just got back from Akbuk after two relaxing weeks (apart from the damp problem we had to sort out)
Anyway, we went on a trip to Ikea. Nice day out.
Also, the shopping centre round the store is very nice indeed; some of the shops are are a bit expensive, but well worth a look.
Mel (and Anne)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom