ceemac

Shake It Baby...
If You're A Fan Of Gordon Ramsey.......
What the ******* **** are you ******* posting **** like that for, for ****s sake :hehe:

C

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Do you mean Ramseys Fish and Chips ???? Didn't reckon much to them told them to change the fat ,,, Diane

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
NO that's Ramsden's you silly old fruit ! :lol:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
NO that's Ramsden's you silly old fruit ! :lol:

Hmmm Less of the old ... Thank you Sir ..And i told him to change his fat too . ....Diane :angel::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

hijo

in my own clique
..well i have been a chef for nearly 40 years ..and there,s f***in no way he is ever a chef ..or never will be ..he is an ex-said footballer (glasgow rangers )and jumped on the celebrity bandwagon:wow:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I'd jump on his Wagon anytime, lol. Think he's got very sexy eyes. I'd let him cook for me.

Tess

Something very rugged and sexy about him and agree with you Sunny his eyes are lovely, he kinda spoils it all though when he loses the head and swears like a trooper. (no offense to any troopers, just an old saying lol). My word I know we are all not adverse to a few choice words now and then, myself included but he does take the biscuit at times, wouldn't push him out of you know where though! LOL!!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I'd jump on his Wagon anytime, lol. Think he's got very sexy eyes. I'd let him cook for me.
Lesley his eyes don't cook the food !!! Your brain and sences cook food I wouldn't let him cook my food no way , If his hands are has clean as mouth its god help the food !!

As for harry Ramsdons the grease was like gravy on the plate yukkky , Better shop in shambles in York . To be Honest I'd rather have Hijo cook A nice steak and onoins in butter .But he's in Kusadasi and not cooking anymore .......Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Lesley his eyes don't cook the food !!! Your brain and sences cook food I wouldn't let him cook my food no way , If his hands are has clean as mouth its god help the food !!

I don't care, I could just drown in his eyes whilst he cooked, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

jcrian

You Golden Girls have a one track mind.................or mission!!:wow:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I'll get you a life belt then .... or some er immodium ...Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious

Lol, it's mission Jcrian, and you know when a girl has a mission, there's no retreat/no surrender, lol. I'm only talking about his eyes !!! lol.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Not Me Sir .. I'm talking food ... My mission is Steak & onions Honest .:angel::angel::angel::angel: Thier young and foolish ...Diane

Tess

Always on a mission us gals LOL!!! :36:

Mission of fun, good harmless fun. :wow: :wow:

Well that's the intention, but sometimes we get waylaid. :becky: :becky: :becky:

Not our fault Gov!! promise :wow: :wow:

hijo

in my own clique

As for harry Ramsdons the grease was like gravy on the plate yukkky , Better shop in shambles in York . To be Honest I'd rather have Hijo cook A nice steak and onoins in butter .But he's in Kusadasi and not cooking anymore .......Diane

..cheers Diane ..was never much into cooking steak ,onions in butter..:)..(ps having cooked for the Queen ..i do have a bit of class i think lol)..and anytime your in kus Diane ..i would be happy to cook a meal of your choice..

Tess

Serious Hijo, have you cooked for the Queen, I am impressed.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom