Jaycey

African Refugee
Idiot of the week
Got to love thıs guy! ...

"A French scientist has apologized after tweeting a photo of a slice of chorizo, claiming it was an image of a distant star taken by the James Webb Space Telescope.
Étienne Klein, a celebrated physicist and director at France's Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, shared the image of the spicy Spanish sausage on Twitter last week, praising the "level of detail" it provided.

"Picture of Proxima Centauri, the nearest star to the Sun, located 4.2 light years away from us. It was taken by the James Webb Space Telescope. This level of detail... A new world is unveiled everyday," he told his more than 91,000 followers on Sunday.

Priceless!

Maisie

Idiot of the week
It does look quite genuine though. When you don't know what something looks like, you are more likely to be taken in by trick photography.

After going to the trouble of posting it, I wonder why he owned up?

Maisie

Jaycey

African Refugee
Idiot of the week
It does look quite genuine though. When you don't know what something looks like, you are more likely to be taken in by trick photography.

After going to the trouble of posting it, I wonder why he owned up?

Maisie
Probably to make all the other astronomers look stupid!

Mushroom

Idiot of the week
I couldn't copy the link but the latest woke complaint to make the DM is the families objecting to the 'Dick Turpin' experience at York Dungeon as they think the name Dick is rude and wanted it to be replaced by the name Richard !!
Great publicity for the York Dungeon who have told the complainers to go away in short sharp jerky movements.
If my recollections in history are correct, the bloke Turpin was a myth, not his real name and having visited his grave in York, he was a horse thief, not a prolific highwayman.
No doubt our woke complainers do not bother to do any research and are more concerned that little Jeremy, Aloysius, Antoinette and Brasso are not subjected to Dick.
They will be - especially the public school boys !!

Maisie

Idiot of the week
Whatever next? A trawl through history and complain about affronts to their dignity? Whether or not true or myth, how can people complain about a person's name, or nickname?

Will they next turn to street names and towns? Like Chipping Sodbury?

Mad!

Maisie

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Idiot of the week
Whatever next? A trawl through history and complain about affronts to their dignity? Whether or not true or myth, how can people complain about a person's name, or nickname?

Will they next turn to street names and towns? Like Chipping Sodbury?

Mad!

Maisie
I just love spotted dick maisie , nice drop of custard , bit of sugar sprinkled on the top , luvverly .
Steve

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Idiot of the week
Got to love thıs guy! ...

"A French scientist has apologized after tweeting a photo of a slice of chorizo, claiming it was an image of a distant star taken by the James Webb Space Telescope.
Étienne Klein, a celebrated physicist and director at France's Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, shared the image of the spicy Spanish sausage on Twitter last week, praising the "level of detail" it provided.

"Picture of Proxima Centauri, the nearest star to the Sun, located 4.2 light years away from us. It was taken by the James Webb Space Telescope. This level of detail... A new world is unveiled everyday," he told his more than 91,000 followers on Sunday.

Priceless!
Well he is French...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom