SLEEPY

Idiot of the week
On my last birthday. To treat myself, I did something I resist doing in public for fear of being seen and thought weird, I tidied all the trolleys into two neat lines in the trolley park at the supermarket. Felt good but I didn't take a picture. That would be weird.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Idiot of the week
Whilst stuck in hospital i untangled all of the wires by the bed used to monitor patients electronically .
Got a funny look from the Doc .
Steve

SLEEPY

Idiot of the week
Certain poetry in Rupert Murdoch's 4th divorce being announced on the eve of the 6th anniversary of the EU referendum.
Looking forward to tomorrow's front page of the Sun:

Randy Rupert - Aussie Tycoon (91) Dumps Texan Model see everything on pages 4,5,6,7, 23 phoaaaar!

enoch

Idiot of the week

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Idiot of the week
These men must be continually harrassed in the media until sent to country of origin , they and their families have no shame . A good Pakistant muslim friend of mine told me the families blame the poor innocent girls and that they led the men astray . I hope they are publicly humiliated . He , Ali was deeply hurt that a muslim could do such things he had great respect for everyone.
Steve

mollag

Kipper restorer
Idiot of the week
Only on the IOM.
Offender who blocked the toilet in his police cell is sentenced
A man who blocked a toilet which flooded a police cell has been fined £450.
Stephen xxx was initially arrested for being drunk and disorderly after being ejected from Jaks on Douglas promenade.
The 23-year-old pleaded guilty to that offence as well as property damage and was also ordered to pay £150 compensation for the cleaning of the cell.
Now that was a late night curry to remember, but the third Keema Naan may have been a mistake. 1f62c.png

Maisie

Idiot of the week
So, what he hell was it? It looked like a snake at first, then the 'back end' seemed to split into two or three pieces. The cat seems to have the right idea - who me?

Maisie

mollag

Kipper restorer
Idiot of the week
Not particularly this week but on another group we had a Fulham supporter, football isnt my thing but this guy was fanatical. He started a few times about "Me and my Craven mates", I pointed out to him that a Craven was a cowardly scurrilous person, He went quiet for a while then returned with "me and my cottager mates" I further pointed out that a cottager is one of , maybe several , males who meet up in Gents loos for another sort of sport. , do you know, he told me to eff off :rolleyes:

Top Bottom