Idiot of the week
Didn't know where to post this, but maybe the Council are the idiots of the week with this idea.

When I left Weston about 15 years ago these were the best toilets in the town. A lady working in the them all day. OK she had lots of tat decorating them, photos, plastic flowers etc, but they were always clean & I presume the atmosphere created kept the drug users away.

(Like lots of seaside towns, the old hotels got turned into drug rehab centres & people from all over got shipped there. Unfortunately, many never went back home & ended up staying & never managed to kick the drug habit)

Camden

Idiot of the week
I could understand for any ban because its crap ...but

Turkish President ..TV must reflect family values after outcry over Turkish version of 'The Masked Singer

The announcement follows the launch of Fox TV's Turkish adaptation of the international show 'The Masked Singer', where celebrities perform in costume to hide their identities. The show has been criticised online for alleged Satanic and pagan content. ( really :unsure: )

enoch

Idiot of the week
I could understand for any ban because its crap ...but

Turkish President ..TV must reflect family values after outcry over Turkish version of 'The Masked Singer

The announcement follows the launch of Fox TV's Turkish adaptation of the international show 'The Masked Singer', where celebrities perform in costume to hide their identities. The show has been criticised online for alleged Satanic and pagan content. ( really :unsure: )

Is that why so many TV programmes are about death and misery,and sadness?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom