Camden

Idiot of the week
Idiots of the week should go to those who elected this lot etc a pure farce ... They hold the Interpol Convention in a country which itself is being investigated for abusing Interpol Warrants for political purposes ..

89th General Assembly of the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) was held in Istanbul November 23-25

They then decided to elect to the Presidency of Interpol, Ahmed Nasser Al Raisi, inspector general of the United Arab Emirates’ and interior minister , who is accused of torture and numerous human rights violations, subject of investigations in several countries including the Country the Convention is being held ...

They also have elected to the Interpol Executive Committee Hu Binchen China's candidate another country which itself has a poor record in human rights namely towards the Uighur etc etc This will surely damage the reputation of Interpol and credibility of the organization ? How will these new elected officials affect Interpol Policy ? and which Countries will think twice in sharing info ? or process the warrants...

Last edited:

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Idiot of the week
Idiots of the week should go to those who elected this lot etc a pure farce ... They hold the Interpol Convention in a country which itself is being investigated for abusing Interpol Warrants for political purposes ..

89th General Assembly of the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) was held in Istanbul November 23-25

They then decided to elect to the Presidency of Interpol, Ahmed Nasser Al Raisi, inspector general of the United Arab Emirates’ and interior minister , who is accused of torture and numerous human rights violations, himself subject of investigations in several countries including the Country the Convention is being held ...

They also have elected to the Interpol Executive Committee Hu Binchen China's candidate another country which itself has a poor record in human rights namely towards the Uighur etc etc This will surely damage the reputation of Interpol and credibility of the organization ? How will these new elected officials affect Interpol Policy ? and which Countries will think twice in sharing info ? or process the warrants...
They cannot all be bad can they???? Well maybe 0.01%🤣

MJL

Idiot of the week
After working for the NHS for many years, hearing many stories from A&E staff, this one has to be the best yet!! (I thought I’d heard it all, but joe public never disappoints)
BTW, they all slip and fall on said item! Many people are very unlucky this way!

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Idiot of the week
After working for the NHS for many years, hearing many stories from A&E staff, this one has to be the best yet!! (I thought I’d heard it all, but joe public never disappoints)
BTW, they all slip and fall on said item! Many people are very unlucky this way!

He should be charged with Arson about

SLEEPY

Idiot of the week

Call the BUM DISPOSAL Unit !

Kanga

Idiot of the week
The sun, the gift that keeps on giving!!

You can buy a dog toy that does the same. . . https://www.petplanet.co.uk/p10788/ancol_dog_lips_dog_toy.aspx

This lady has some serious mental issues, but doesn't it speak volumes that the people doing this to her still take her money.

Camden

Idiot of the week
Boris as seen this morning in Toxteth.
He should have turned his ballistic vest round to cover his back and anyway impersonating a Police officer is still an offence. When did he join up?

View attachment 25099

A dawn drugs raid ... was he restocking ? ..... done for impersonating a police officer ? .unlikely nothing done about him impersonating a PM and a leader ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Idiot of the week
No10 says Sadiq Khan 'wasting his time' because Boris Johnson won't legalise cannabis.He's changed his mind since April 2000.
As the lifelong liar Bojo the Clown Johnson always does
Steve
I disagree, he does not possess a mind, he simply chooses the multi choice option that suits Bonking Bunter at that moment in time.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom