Camden

Idiot of the week
Tragic Idiot ...

21-Year-Old Turkish Woman Dies After Slipping From 164 Feet While trying to take the perfect Selfie she slipped whilst taking a photo of the century old Varda Viaduct in the background, which is popularly known as used in the opening chase scene of 2012 James Bond 007 hit Skyfall.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Idiot of the week
Tragic Idiot ...

21-Year-Old Turkish Woman Dies After Slipping From 164 Feet While trying to take the perfect Selfie she slipped whilst taking a photo of the century old Varda Viaduct in the background, which is popularly known as used in the opening chase scene of 2012 James Bond 007 hit Skyfall.

Alanya had the same problem a few years ago on the castle I think it was. Sad

Mushroom

Idiot of the week
Jet2 Captain next door neighbour had to refuse a passenger a flight back from Kos yesterday for being drunk to the state of almost comatose at times and at other times, shouting and swearing at both cabin crew and passengers.
First thought was that it was the usual chav male or female in the 20-30 region but No, it was a female aged 75 and in a wheelchair!!
Think Madge from Benidorm.
Having been told of the situation, the Captain went to see for herself only to get a torrent of expletives and that did it for her.
To make matters even dafter, the woman was accompanied by her husband who made no protests and said he was staying on the flight to return to the UK.
Subsequently the Captain requested the Jet2 reps at the airport to provide suitable accommodation for the woman overnight and the flight took off 2 hours late.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Idiot of the week

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Idiot of the week
I thought you came from Salford
No, I was born in Crumpsall Hospital and brought up in affluent village called Gorton, as a toddler I genuinely lived next door or next door but one to that celebrity Myra Hindley, her gran or aunts house, I then moved to leafy Levenshulme /Burnage, pronounced Burnarge with its village greens and duck ponds, its where Liam and Noel Gallagher are from, I never met them but one of my mates who shall we say "lost a few years of his life" still claims I knocked their dad out when he was wasted in a pub and annoying everyone, its not true of course, but i will let him live the dream, we moved further south via Stockport and into the High Peak for just short of 20 years where we spent a lot of time fending off Yorkies who would come over the border to interfere with our better looking sheep. I then moved to where I am now.
Salfod is on the west bank of the Irwell and north bank of the ship canal and I hope it stays there, terrible terrible place. I'm a true southern Manc

Latest Posts

Top Bottom