Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week

Man caught by Tesla allegedly faking injuries after saying he was hit by car in Louisiana​

Extract:
A man in Louisiana was arrested after he claimed a Tesla hit him on a parking lot and left him injured, but video of the incident showed a different story.

"Unbeknownst to Bates, Tesla’s record all the footage of their cameras," the police department said. "When Slidell Police officers reviewed the Tesla’s video footage, it became apparent that Bates was lying and staged the entire event."

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week

Council worker mistakenly rejects planning applications with sarcastic comments - and decisions are legally binding​

Extract:
A junior council worker who thought they were testing a dummy website rejected and approved real planning applications, adding a sarcastic comment to each - with the decisions now legally binding.

One applicant, a charity boss at an animal sanctuary, was told by Swale Borough Council her plans were turned down because "Your proposal is whack", with a second comment adding, "No mate, proper whack".

Another, seeking to change a butchers to a hot food takeaway with a delivery service, was refused with the comments "just dont" and "no".

Two applications to demolish separate pubs were both approved, with the responses "incy wincy spider" and "why am I doing this am I the chosen one".

The Kent authority said that on 19 August a "testing error occurred which published dummy decision notices on five randomly selected Swale applications on the live system".

Mushroom

Idiot of the week
CJ Ujah. Black athlete has let his Olympic team mates down big style. Samples have confirmed he had taken banned substances and they will most likely be stripped of their silver medals.
Thanks a bundle pal. It's only the Olympics, just every 4 years, nowt important eh?

Last edited:

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Idiot of the week
CJ Ujah. Black athlete has let his Olympic team mates down big style. Samples have confirmed he had taken banned substances and they will most likely be stripped of their silver medals.
Thanks a bundle pal. It's only the Olympics, just every 4 years, nowt important eh?
Is it important that he is black?

Mushroom

Idiot of the week
Is it important that he is black?
No. But he is, so the comment is accurate.
He might wish to appeal, but I doubt it and then try and play some sort of excuse or mitigation.
Until such time, he is a drug cheating black cheating bastard. Unless of course his parents were wed before he was born.
Taking any bets?

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week
I had a real hard time knowing where to put this.......but WTF.

Lewis Hamilton Offered Black Designers A Seat At The Table For This Year’s Met Gala​

IMG_20210915_172116.jpg

Saoirse

Idiot of the week
Not quite sure which is more disturbing in the video

The gentleman trying to explain " muslamic Iraqi law"????- or Phil Mitchell attending the event

Latest Posts

Top Bottom