Mushroom

Idiot of the week
Please watch Boris being interviewed on ITV news outside in the rain with his brolly up.
It sums up his politics.
Instead of holding his brolly to his centre, it was on his right, resulting in him getting wet through from his left side.

Kanga

Idiot of the week
Please watch Boris being interviewed on ITV news outside in the rain with his brolly up.
It sums up his politics.
Instead of holding his brolly to his centre, it was on his right, resulting in him getting wet through from his left side.
Perhaps it's an omen and he'll be p!$$ed on from a great height by the left. . . . though I wouldn't bet on it.

Mushroom

Idiot of the week
Perhaps it's an omen and he'll be p!$$ed on from a great height by the left. . . . though I wouldn't bet on it.
It brought great amusement. It was my journo daughter who pointed it out to me and thought the same.
All I could think is- who doesn't realise that his brolly is way off centre when the rain is running down his shoulder and down his suit?
Boris.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week
I'm fairly sure this goes here..........

Woman sues McDonald's after complaining that a cheeseburger advert was so irresistible it caused her to break her fast during Lent​

A woman who broke her religious fast reportedly blamed a McDonald's burger ad for the lapse.

Ksenia Ovchinnikova said she hadn't eaten meat in a month when the ad made her give in.

The Russian is seeking $14 as compensation for sustained moral damage, Fox News reported.

A woman from Omsk, Russia, is reportedly suing McDonald's over an advert featuring cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets, which she said caused her to break her fast during Lent.

Ksenia Ovchinnikova, an Orthodox Christian, said she was trying to stay away from meat and other animal products during the six-week period leading up to Easter in 2019, according to multiple reports.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week
They had to make this thread eventually.......

Anti-vaccine protesters storm BBC HQ – years after it moved out​

Extract:
Confused anti-vaccine protesters stormed what they thought was a major BBC building on Monday, apparently unaware the corporation largely moved out almost a decade ago.
Rather than target the BBC’s news operation, which they hold responsible for promoting Covid-19 vaccines, a handful of protesters gained access to Television Centre in west London, which is now predominantly rented by ITV to film its daytime shows such as Good Morning Britain and This Morning.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week

Someone Got Their Ferrari Roma Stuck in an Italian Alleyway​

The Ferrari Roma is a truly exceptional grand tourer, a return to form for a company that spent the 1960s building some of the most glorious GT cars to ever see the road. That makes it a perfect fit for the open roads of Italy, from the vineyards of Tuscany to the top of the Alps. But not all roads in Italy are all that open.

At some point in this particular Roma's grand tour, the driver felt he had no choice but to get to the other side of a narrow alleyway in a historic Italian city. The car was just narrow enough that it almost fit, a particularly dangerous proposition that led to this: a car being stuck on both sides well into an alleyway, with no way out but to move centuries-old houses, remove some body panels, or back up all the way back to the entrance.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom