Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Idiot of the week
This might be a collective of Idiots, but whoever thought that having a Champions League final involving two UK clubs in any country other than England after Istanbul was cancelled should now be asking themselves why, after thousands of Brits with no social distancing and not fully vaccinated were allowed to go to Portugal for the final?, Portugal has been removed from the Green list and supporters are being contacted to isolate after infections have started to break out.
The boost very briefly to the economy of Porto will be nothing compared to the loss sustained by the country as a whole and particularly The Algarve now the Brits will give it a miss for what could be weeks.

Camden

Idiot of the week
The Idiot of the week must go to the buyer who bid More Than $18,000 Salvatore for a Garau sculpture

Anything can be a work of art, even nothing.

Italian artist Salvatore Garau recently auctioned an invisible sculpture for 15,000 euros ($18,300). According to as.com, the sculpture's initial price was set between 6,000 and 9,000 euros; however, the price was raised after several bids were placed.

Titled 'Io Sono' (Italian for "I am"), the 67-year-old artist's sculpture is "immaterial," meaning that the sculpture does not actually exist.

Though he's received much critique for the sale, Garau argues that his work of art isn't "nothing," but is instead a "vacuum."

Last edited:

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week
Here's a candidate ...... this was his genuine response on twitter to the UK government announcement putting Portugal in the amber travel list......

Absolutely furious. I've booked an all inclusive for me and the kids next week in Barcelona and now we can't go because Portugal is amber. Their mum probably won't let me see them again as it will be another promise I haven't kept.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Idiot of the week
Absolute cretin, I hope they throw the book at him. His parents should have to pay to replace it for starters.
He should be compelled each weekend to clean the toilets before and after each match is played , he then can earn the scorn and ridicule of all at the club , both home and away players and supporters .
The lowest of feral scum .
Steve

Camden

Idiot of the week
Hope it doesn't put you off your cornflakes ..... The idiot put the picture on social media of him at the milk collection centre bathing in the collected milk for sale ... fined with a possible prison sentence but they say he has lovely skin though­čĄú ... .

Images of Emre Sayar, one of the workers at the milk collection center in Konya, for taking a milk bath in one of the boiler tubs , were shared on social media by U─čur Turgut.

They lost their hygiene certificate and 2 employees, were fined 1 thousand 700 liras and 13 thousand 934 liras for violating the hygiene requirements in accordance with the Law No. 5996.

In addition, a criminal complaint was filed with the Public Prosecutor's Office. Emre Sayar and U─čur Turgut, who were taken into custody after the investigation, were arrested on 7 November by the court to which they were referred.

After being detained for 6 days, 2 workers were released pending trial on 12 November after an objection of lawyers for it to go to higher court were they are...... demanding a 15 year sentence

In the indictment, Article 185 of the Turkish Penal Code states, "Anyone who puts the life and health of persons in danger by adding poison to the drinking water or all kinds of food or things to be eaten or used or consumed, or otherwise spoiling them, is sentenced to imprisonment from 2 years to 15 years

detay-kopya-7_16_9_1611307972_16_9_1619088627_16_9_1623755024.jpg

Last edited:

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Idiot of the week
Netanyahu sits in PM's chair after ousting. LOL

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Idiot of the week
A couple who moved into a delightful village in Devon 4 years ago have complained that the village church, which has been chiming at night since 1910, has been keeping them awake !!
It gets dafter. The local council took up the one and only complaint and ordered the church to amend the night time chimes.
The locals are not happy and there will be a house for sale sometime soon I predict.

enoch

Idiot of the week
A couple who moved into a delightful village in Devon 4 years ago have complained that the village church, which has been chiming at night since 1910, has been keeping them awake !!
It gets dafter. The local council took up the one and only complaint and ordered the church to amend the night time chimes.
The locals are not happy and there will be a house for sale sometime soon I predict.
We had the same problem with a Southern coming upto Cumbria bought on a farm static caravan site wanted the cows, and the crow scara moved they kept him awake.

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Idiot of the week
I still like the one about the Yank who visited Windsor and couldn't understand why the Royal family had built the Castle under the flight path for Heathrow.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Idiot of the week
I still like the one about the Yank who visited Windsor and couldn't understand why the Royal family had built the Castle under the flight path for Heathrow.
I did it myself once. Sat in the amphitheatre in Bodrum, I stupidly commented that they must have had a cracking view of the castle when they were watching plays.

Camden

Idiot of the week
Don't know if I would call the guy an idiot something a bit stronger comes to mind .

A Japanese guy has been arrested after five kittens being fed by local shopkeepers disappeared , later a Turkish neighbour complain of a bad odour coming from his Japanese neighbours flat . When the police went to the door the guy admitted to baking the five Kittens and eating them ... he was already on bail probation being caught trying to smuggle 3 kilos of methamphetamine at the airport in 2012.

The suspect, once the procedures at the police station were completed, was handed over to the Immigration Administration. It was stated that the guy was handed over to the Japanese authorities for deportation.

The neighbor who revealed the cat-eating horror spoke

The Japanese man , who cooked and ate 5 kittens in Istanbul, was referred to the immigration administration of his country.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom