Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week

Man with One Leg Asked ...WHY'D YOU PARK IN HANDICAP SPOT???​

Extract:
Let this be a lesson for all -- when you assume, you make an ass outta U and ME ... which applies to this woman who asked a guy with one leg why he parked in a handicap spot.

Australian social media influencer Paniora Nukunuku -- who goes by @pnuks on TikTok -- posted a series of videos this past week documenting his run-in with an elderly lady who apparently accosted him in a McDonald's parking lot as he pulled into a space.

Since PN has a prosthetic leg -- as well as what amounts to a handicap placard on the dash of his car -- he parked in a handicap space close to the building. The problem ... this woman seems to have presumed he didn't need it and was just parking wherever he wanted.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week
Two sources, same story.....

Police think they’ve raided MDMA factory – to find it’s ‘filled with strawberry Haribo’​

BBC and Metro

French police thought they had raided an MDMA factory, discovering €1 million of goods – only to ‘find it was actually filled with strawberry Haribo sweets’. The Paris police headquarters took to Twitter to announce it had ‘suppressed a packaging workshop for narcotics in Saint-Ouen (MDMA, ecstasy)’ on Wednesday. The force, which claimed to have seized € 1 million in merchandise, said the drugs had fuelled underground parties. Their tweet was accompanied by two pictures showing pink powder in a bowl and a large number of small pills in sachets.

A source close to the investigation told Agence France-Presse the substance was really crushed up Tagada strawberries.

Camden

Idiot of the week

The grocery picker

It doesn't add up! Maths teacher who added seven calculators to her Morrisons order is baffled to receive seven pasta bakes as a substitution

Alison Jagger, 28, from Wakefield, ordered seven calculators from Morrisons But she was baffled when she got seven chicken and bacon pasta bakes instead The maths teacher shared the hilarious online substitution mishap to Twitter

Last edited:

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week
9000 greasy pennies dumped on a Georgia mans drive as final payment after quitting his job.
https://news.sky.com/story/90-000-greasy-pennies-dumped-on-mans-drive-as-final-payment-after-quitting-his-job-12256929

Who got the last laugh.

Coinstar came to the aid of the man who was paid in pennies, giving him $1,000 in cash and said “We’ll take this directly to our processing partner, and it’ll be cleaned and wrapped and counted and re-circulated,” Lail said of the huge coin mass.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week
Not sure if this should be in 'Star of the Week' for achieving this or this thread 'Idiot of the Week' for even considering it.

Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Moving My Entire House In My Pickup​

Full Story

Extract:
I have seen some truly impressive furniture stacks tied to the back of pickup trucks before, but nothing will ever top this overloaded Ford F-Series transporting what appears to be the contents of an entire house all at once.

pickup.jpg

SLEEPY

Idiot of the week
So Andy The Perv has asked his mother if he can dress up as an Admiral for his father's funeral !
Fair enough..as a child I wanted to go to school dressed as John Wayne !

Jaycey

African Refugee
Idiot of the week
Seen that on the mainstreet of or town a racing cyclists going hell for leather right into the back of a car, but he was unlucky right through the back windscreen and ended in hospital.
And probably no 3rd party cover, that's going to take some sorting out :(

Latest Posts

Top Bottom