Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Idiot of the week
I have to recommend UPS in Turkey for idiot of the week.

We ordered 2 items from Teknosa who use UPS cargo to deliver.

We watch the tracking via the UPS website.......

One item was shipped from Istanbul via Izmir to Soke (our nearest depot) and is awaiting delivery.

The second item was shipped from Soke (our nearest depot) to Izmir today.

I can only presume that it will be shipped back to Soke tonight.

I'm not holding my breath that both items will be delivered together.

Kanga

Idiot of the week
Oh, I dunno, I always remember the early days of online ordering from the supermarkets when one unfortunate ended up with 4 copies of Country Living magazine and no butter.

Camden

Idiot of the week

Unfortunately PAID FOR HIS IDIOCY falling for wild conspiracy theories ... ( promoted by some elected MP's in the Tory Party )

‘Covid denier’ Gary Matthews dies from the virus alone day after testing positive

The family of a “Covid denier” said they begged him to wear facemask before he died alone in his flat from the virus that has claimed over 100,000 Brits.
Artist Gary Matthews, 46, had a positive Covid-19 test and was in isolation when he passed away at his home in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, on January 13.
He had been ill for a week and tested positive the day before he died.

It is not known exactly how the "kind but shy” painter caught the virus, but according to his family he did not wear a mask or adhere to safety measures and continued to meet with friends after falling for wild covid conspiracy theories online.

Last edited:

Kanga

Idiot of the week
A collective accolade; idiots of the week.

The price to rent a room at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C, has been massively hiked on the date that believers of the QAnon conspiracy theory believe that Donald Trump will still somehow be sworn in as president.

Using the same shifting of goalposts and anarchic reasoning as they have done with all their other failed predictions, QAnon now claim March 4 will be the next day that Trump will be sworn in despite losing the election and Joe Biden already being inaugurated.
Full story here.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Idiot of the week
week.jpg

Funeral dolls expose fake pregnancy

A Russian woman who told her husband she was pregnant with twins that died has been exposed as a liar. Laura Daudov pretended to be pregnant, shopping for babies’ cots and the renting a flat near a maternity hospital. She told her husband she had given birth but that the twins died of a cerebral haemorrhage aneurysm. For the subsequent funeral she produced two dolls, wrapped in shrouds. During the ceremony, her husband unwrapped one of the shrouds and her story unravelled from here.

A Russian woman who told her husband she was pregnant with twins that died has been exposed as a liar. Laura Daudov pretended to be pregnant, shopping for babies’ cots and the renting a flat near a maternity hospital. She told her husband she had given birth but that the twins died of a cerebral haemorrhage aneurysm. For the subsequent funeral she produced two dolls, wrapped in shrouds. During the ceremony, her husband unwrapped one of the shrouds and her story unravelled from here.

Everest photos lead to climber ban

Two climbers have been banned from Mount Everest after they falsely claimed to have climbed to the summit of the world’s tallest mountain. Sceptics pointed out that photos shared by Narender Singh Yadav and Seema Rani Goswami lacked mountains in the reflection of their sunglasses and featured drooping flags in places that are known for their strong winds. Yadav denies any wrongdoing, writing on Twitter: “There is no competition between donkeys and horses and the world will keep barking like this.”

Just Weird

A man has made a guitar using his late uncle’s bones, which he dug up from a cemetery. Yaago Anax, also known as Prince Midnight, credits his uncle with starting his passion for heavy metal music. He repatriated the remains of his uncle from Greece to Florida before embarking on his curious project. "I did a lot of research and no one has ever made a guitar out of a skeleton,” he said. “So, I did it.”

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom