Grey wisdom
Idiot of the week

bickern

Idiot of the week
_83228862_83228861.jpg

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Idiot of the week
Dianne Abbott, idiot of every week, Jeez she is one thick MF. And ugly too.

shash

shash
Idiot of the week
Kanga I thought that was hilarious. They hopefully will not be allowed to live that appalling idiotic act down. But it was Morocco wasn't it .

evo80

Idiot of the week
A New thread where members can post their nominations for the idiot o the week in the media. It is not intended for TLFlers to slag each other off.

To kick off I nominate Ömer A:- Who suggested that women (wives and daughters) of 'No' voters are acceptable offerings as spoils of war.
The winner is the nomination with the most 'thanks'

Istanbul municipality worker suspended after calling wives, daughters of naysayers ?halal? as ?spoils of war? - LOCAL

Funny that as it was on radio this morning ,& the guy said it is in the Koran . I think he said verse 15.? ( first time I have heard that .

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Idiot of the week
Now this guy must be a contender:-

A Turkish man who shared a video on social media showing himself driving a car with his feet while eating from a basket of fruits could be jailed up to six years, according to an indictment

Turkish man may be jailed for driving with feet

Sounds like only a jail sentence will stop him driving. Sieze his car?

Kanga

Idiot of the week
This is on the wrong thread; he said it's a deep state plot from the UK government. Shouldn't it be on the Spying thread to excite all the conspiracy theorists?

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Idiot of the week
I have never met conspiracy theorists like the Turks. Talking about a plane crash to locals a few years ago (THY Istanbul to Isparta), they were convinced that the crash was caused deliberately to kill off a University professor who was on his/her way to a conference.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Idiot of the week
This guy takes some beating but I like his style…

Shirtless Siberian fined for cruising the streets in a bathtub

358eafc.jpg

Police in Siberia have fined a local blogger for cruising the streets of Tyumen inside a bathtub, stirring a social media storm in his support.

Online images published this weekend showed the shirtless man washing himself inside a tub fitted with wheels and towed by a van through the city’s streets. A video montage depicted the bather, blogger Eduard Filippov, ordering food at a drive-thru from inside the tub, greeting nearby pedestrians and shooting at cars with a squirt gun…

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-po...ed-for-cruising-the-streets-in-a-bathtub.html

Latest Posts

Top Bottom