joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
icebern09
Hello Lesley,,

:24::cheer2: Finally got flights booked for the 26th October for a week . We are going to have a good look around and take lots of pictures and will email them to you when we get back

Joyce :Flower:

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
icebern09
Hi Joyce,
That would be appreciated, have a great week, a safe journey and a couple of Effes for me.

Its good to know that things are on the move at last. Take care and we will speak again soon.

:24::24::24:

All the best Les. x

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
icebern09
Hi again Joyce,
Just heard from our two friends in Altinkum and they have been back to B View and have even noticed a difference in the two weeks that they have been there. Said they are talking about maybe finishing in July next year. Asem not my mates lol.

So maybe I will start up a box of my own, perhaps we could share a pickfords van.:77wu:

Speak soon
Les

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
icebern09
Hi Lesley ,, the news seems to be getting better about the building work . my friends goes out in 2 weeks time so will keep us up to date .

trying very hard not to buy anymore things for my box ,,,,,,,,,,,,but just keeping things lol

take care Joyce x

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
icebern09
Very daft question ?? I finaly downloaded a picture into my profile but dosen't seem to be showing at the side of my box when sending messages any idea on how i sort it out ,,,,,,,,,,, from daft blonde lol:77wu:

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
icebern09
Did you OK it or is it "Apply" ?

When you say downloaded, did you get it from your pics. I browsed my pics then clicked on the one I wanted and it just uploaded itself after I pressed "Apply"

Hope it helps or has it made things worse. :D

P.S. all this is done on "Edit your Avatar."

Last edited:

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
icebern09
Did you OK it or is it "Apply" ?

When you say downloaded, did you get it from your pics. I browsed my pics then clicked on the one I wanted and it just uploaded itself after I pressed "Apply"

Hope it helps or has it made things worse. :D

P.S. all this is done on "Edit your Avatar."

thank you Lesley ,,,,,,,,,,,,it's easy when you know how .:dooh:

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
icebern09
yes it does ,,,,,, at least we will now know who we are when we finally are in blue view lol :roundgrin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom