cockneyturk

Back to Turkey
I wonder why i left the UK, hmmmm

akbukowl

As always the mail mixes up housing benefit to draw a picture that families have more disposal income than the reality of course rents could be reduced by increasing supply,now there's a thought build houses put out of work builders back to work allowing them to pay tax and national insurance thus reducing the nation's debt

D

Skybitch

Maybe she should have saved some of the money and been Sterilised!

Why should we pay to raise children of lazy layabouts?

By the way can someone tell me how do I claim all these benefits?

cockneyturk

Back to Turkey
Maybe she should have saved some of the money and been Sterilised!

Why should we pay to raise children of lazy layabouts?

By the way can someone tell me how do I claim all these benefits?

Well if you find out could you let me know please?? :95im:

Skybitch

Will do.

Don't fancy having 7 kids though but would settle for the £500 a week!

perfect1949

i just love my clique
not a bad wage for laying on your back , and i bet all her kids have different farther's , makes your blood boil / dave and shirley

Skybitch

Please Dave!

According to her 6 of her children are to one man who gives her the odd £5 now and then so obviously he is a responsible man too. Bet you he is claiming handouts too!

cafezara

Just a little bit off this thread but my daughter has been ill for two months unable to work and has rent and council tax to pay plus her living costs. She is 33 and has worked for over 12 years now. She has applied for housing benefit and council tax assistance over six weeks ago only to be told now in a two page letter that she is only entitled to £1.88 per week until the end of July because she submitted an earlier normal wage slip at the end of April. So far she has received nothing! Because she is under 35 the rent they will give anyway is £320 and her rent is £575 and she has a contract for a year!!!! I have told her to sit in the office until they give her something at least. Unbelievable really, the letter must have cost more to send and hasnt helped her to recover from her illness!

LeylanTiger

I think we are all misdirected in aiming our venom at this unfortunate woman. Surely the father of the kids should be retained under the mental health act for actually fancying sha**ing her in the first place!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Just a little bit off this thread but my daughter has been ill for two months unable to work and has rent and council tax to pay plus her living costs. She is 33 and has worked for over 12 years now. She has applied for housing benefit and council tax assistance over six weeks ago only to be told now in a two page letter that she is only entitled to £1.88 per week until the end of July because she submitted an earlier normal wage slip at the end of April. So far she has received nothing! Because she is under 35 the rent they will give anyway is £320 and her rent is £575 and she has a contract for a year!!!! I have told her to sit in the office until they give her something at least. Unbelievable really, the letter must have cost more to send and hasnt helped her to recover from her illness!

Not really off thread cafezara, but the Daily mail would also include your daughter as a lazy benefit scrounger and if she was actually receiving the benefits due she could be used as a "this woman is better off than someone in work, is this right ?" story.They tend not to discriminate between genuine cases and breeding machines such as this woman.

don't give up !

good luck to your daughter

Martin

Halanah

LaylanTiger.... Ha ha nice one : ) thanks for the laugh it neutralized the venom I was about to spew!.

Regarding "SOME" of the other posts, people are so quick to condemn when they don't know other persons circumstance i.e: if you read the article properly then you may have been able to draw on the situation that placed her in the benefits system in the first place-but no, seems you'd rather just assign yourselves the role of judge, jury & executioner!....

please forgive me in thinking that "SOME" of what has been written in the previous posts had been made by condescending f-ck-wits who have managed to come through life smelling of roses & as a result are now able to "LAY ON THEIR BACKS IN THE SUN!!!" .. well, that's until this wonderful government of Eton bum boy's withdraw your pensions & DLA!!!.

I'd quite happily tie David Cameron's balls to a lump of concrete and drop him into the Thames!.

I'm living on benefits now by the way .... just thought I'd throw that one in : )

Skybitch

From one who is not retired and living it up in the Sun!

I had to give up work to look after dying mum after working for 35 years plus and was told I couldn't claim anything!

So from one that has to live off her Husband as yes been married for many years and only had one child as that was what we felt we could afford to raise, I have NO SYMPATHY.

She should take responsibility as it was her choice to breed!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom