hijo

in my own clique
I Wish I Was A Kid Again.
..lovely scenery around auchterarder/gleneagles ..i worked in the gleneagles hotel as a young chef..when it belonged to british rail..many moons ago..:yipee:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
..lovely scenery around auchterarder/gleneagles ..i worked in the gleneagles hotel as a young chef..when it belonged to british rail..many moons ago..:yipee:

You Know i think the world gets smaller . Hijo worked there and i once lived very nearby when i lived in Scotland . Lovely Hotel and Great dog walking country . This is so good for the young people and what a sensable mum ...............Diane

hijo

in my own clique
i worked there around 40 something years ago but not permantly(work experience)we were moved around from the 5 BR hotels then i worked full time for the central hotel in glasgow, also worked in the turnebery in ayrshire..i have also worked all over scotland mainly seasonal,eg..thurso ,dornoch,aberdeenshire ,lairg ,amulree,also the west coast..and not to mention the shetland isles....so ive been around..were did you hail from pineapple..:rockon:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Well Hijo i've lived all over the place . I was born in shropshire at 6 wks old we moved to Jersey then to the Isle of Man Then Harrogate From Harrogate to Carlisle onto Isle of Sky at Uig were we had a buisness that involved going to all the islands . My Favorite was Tiree with its airport on the beach . Then Orkney with the prisoner of war Church which is lovely . Spent 6 months in Fort William And 4 yrs on the I .O .W . Went to school in Buckinghamshire . etc Changed schools many times . hahaha thats why i can't spell ... Diane

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Have you 2 quite finished ? :dooh:

:focus: Please ! :wink:

hijo

in my own clique
.. i did predict ..kkob..i pm,d pineapple 5 minutes ago..lol:16vf:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom