esunrise

I need advices about Tatilbelen Gumusluk
Hi everybody i want to buy a property from gumusluk and saw Tatilbelen Life Project from the net.. I love the propertys also view from Tatilbelen.. Please send your advices about buying from Tatilbelen..

jcrian

Maybe if you introduced yourself you might get some response for this request.

You're not by any chance connected to Tatilbelen?

Tess

Hi Esunrise, to be honest Ian is right, you would have been more noticeable in the Introduction thread, but no worries I have found you, welcome to the forum.
I do hope you will hang around and contribute and not isolate yourself to the one subject of Tatilbelen.
I am a little nosey some would say, personally I like to call it curiosity but I suspect from your post English is not your first language, I am intrigued.
Do come back on and tell us more about yourself and why you are drawn to Gumusluk (which I do hear is lovely) and to the Tatilbelen Life Project in particular.
Look forward to reading your posts, take care and enjoy the forum.
PS I should have said I am not familiar with the area in question so unable to answer your query.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Welcome esunrise, I've not heard of Tatlibelen, however we have an apartment in Gumuskaya next village to Gumusluk and the area is stunning, Gumusluk is such a beautiful unspoilt village. Maybe some of our friends who know more about them will be along shortly. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.

patwaa

Jeannie here, :20:

Nope i've thought about it long and hard!!!!!!!!!!

He's flogging them Ha Haa Haaa.

Jeannie

lesleykay

Shame on you Lesley and Larry:), you must have had too much wine when you dropped Heather and I back to the very same place from Gumusluk!!!

I will tell you all about Tatilbelen (as I have a property there) when we get a proper introduction.
Lesley

Hi all,just back from N Ireland forgot how cold and wet it is there, Lesley it looks like Tatilbelen is not far from you ıt says in there info pack that it ıs about 3km from gumusluk and 5km from yalikavak.

Fevzi

Hey,

I stay at Tatilbelen and the best advice that I have for you is to see it with your own eyes. No matter how much I wil praise it, it still can't compare to making your own judgement.

BTW Tatilbelen is just above Kamelya and very close to Crystal Club Hotel and Koyunbaba.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Shame on you Lesley and Larry:), you must have had too much wine when you dropped Heather and I back to the very same place from Gumusluk!!!

I will tell you all about Tatilbelen (as I have a property there) when we get a proper introduction.
Lesley

:25: Just catching up with this thread. Oh Lesley, I'd only had a thimbleful of wine, lol and thought yours was called Kamelya, soooooorrrrrryyyyyy, well I'm leaving it to you to tell, my word would be like our view etc, stunning.:3:

Hi Jim, hope you had a fab time with your family and new Grandchild too. Well after a previous post declaring that I didn't know where it was, as you'll see above I've been :hehe::hehe: Yes, as the crow flies it's about 2 kms from us over the next mountainside. Lesleykay was with us when we came for the Lesley night at Gunulcelen. in October. Oh I'm all confused, it's me age you know.:roundgrin

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
[

:77wu::77wu::77wu:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Oh Des, pmsl, I've p.m'd Lesley and hopefully I will be redeemed. I do very much remember that day as we'd been to Gumusluk to Fenercis for Lunch and we took the girls back to their home as they were flying back to the UK that evening, lol Ah well, I'm old. :hehe::hehe:

:roundgrin

Last edited by a moderator:

esunrise

Thanks to everybody who have replied. I couldn't have time to check the forum so far.

Tess, you are right, I should have introduced myself first. My name is Andrea, from Berlin. I've been a teacher in the kindergarten but I retiered. I have some very dear Turkish friends there in Berlin and I've visited Turkey, Antalya several times. Lastly I've been to Bodrum, which was a fantastic place compared to Antalya with 2 floor buildings and much more green area, PLUS (a big one) much less humid weather.

There I saw the Tatilbelen Project on the web and interested in it. I saw some other projects as well but as it says that there is a living concept in addition to beautiful design, with a special (I didn't see it elswhere) green roof: local plants hanging down from the roof. That really attracted me.

As the costs are much lower in Turkey and the climate is much warmer here, I am thinking to buy a property here. That's why I am asking for any advice who would know about the project...

Thanks Fevzi, I will look for an oppurtunity to see it with my own eyes.

lesleykey, I would like to keep in touch with you about the reality of the project

Tess

Ahh Andrea you are from Berlin, how interesting, do try to visit more and join in - look forward to it. Take care.

DtB

Ahh Andrea you are from Berlin, how interesting, ./QUOTE]

Sounds like a cross between "He comes from Barcelona", and a quote from "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In", Tess........................
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Sorry, just going thru' an Edward de Bono phase..... No offence meant.

Tess

Ahh Andrea you are from Berlin, how interesting, ./QUOTE]

Sounds like a cross between "He comes from Barcelona", and a quote from "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In", Tess........................
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Sorry, just going thru' an Edward de Bono phase..... No offence meant.

None taken hon - why ?? I haven't a clue what you mean LOL!!!! :bigkiss:

DtB

Hardly surprising really, as having seen your avatar, you're much too young to remember Rowan & Martin....................

Better explained over the odd Efes or 3 or even the odd btl of Misli at Ken & Jim's when I'm out next, OK??

Latest Posts

Top Bottom