Summertime

Golden Girls
I have started loving you.
What is it with this country?
All the animals waking around in the street, cats, dogs, chicken, side by side. A whole family on a bike. The sun, the sea.

I live in a block wiht only 6 ap. They all are so nice and warm people, they give me food, egg, bread, invite me to meal , take me to others familymembers, they give to me from the little they have, just to make me feel welcome.

I dont know what has happend, problem or not, I just have startet loving you Turkey. Didim-Altinkum.

Last edited:

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Re: I have startet loving you.

What is it with this country?
All the animals waking around in the street, cats, dogs, chicken, side by side. A whole family on a bike. The sun, the sea.

I live in a block wiht only 6 ap. They all are so nice and warm people, they give me food, egg, bread, invite me to meal , take me to others familymembers, they give to me from the little they have, just to make me feel welcome.

I dont know what has happend, problem or not, I just have startet loving you Turkey. Didim-Altinkum.

What a refreshing post. Thank you

suzyq

Yes indeed it was. I know that you are been having a hard time recently, but there are more good, honest Turks than bad ones and I am glad you are starting to find them.

panther

Good post Summertime. As I know not so long ago you were very frightened and disallusioned with the town.

Lets hope even the ones that have been used to making much money in business adapt to being so kind and considerate. In these uncertain times.

Excellent news Ase.
Like we told you,for all the negative parts,there are so many positive things and the majority of people are friendly and welcoming.
Its really good to hear you are feeling so much happier.
See you on your next visit

Latest Posts

Top Bottom