I have lost my best friend
My best friend my little cat Squiggle has died.
she did not come on Weds night when she did not I knew something bad must have happened as she would never have stayed away unless she couldnt get back to me I looked for her thurs morning but couldnt find her because it was dark, I came home in my lunch hour and looked for her and eventually my other cat Charle led me to her body my life is so dark and unhappy without my little wonderful cat, to everyone who helped with the home for Darcy, mostly Giglets may i say that anything that I can do for the cats in Turkey I shall do please say a prayer for my poor little baby, I miss her so much

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
how sad.... shame... cats r such lovely creatures..... just love your other cat..... unfortunate things happen... :(

Tess

Oh Harry and Liz I am so sorry. Poor wee thing. I know it is hard for you to think this way now, but I just know Squiggle had a good life with cat lovers like you - it is great she had a short time with you than not. It is horrible when something like this happens. So sorry. Take care xxx

jewel

When my cat Ginger died after getting blood poisoning I was desolate so know how you feel, so sorry for your loss. jewel x

she was so lovely but a bit of a cow! like me she would never let anyone but me touch her we used to sleep holding paws with head on my heed purring, I can recant to you the whole range of cat snores courtesy of my baby Squiggle, thank you for caring it makes it easier to bear the loss of my special little one knowing I Can share mygrief

mintyk

How very sad, I do feel for you.

Cats.,,, we love them give them a home, they give us their trust. Lucky cats like yours don't know how lucky they are.

One super cat near me is now homeless and on the streets after his owner moved and chucked him out. She is an English woman who took this cat in as a baby kitten. Moved him to Altinkum from Akbuk. Now she has moved house she has just left him, took his collar off him and now he is on the street. The poor fellow dont know what to do. I am feeding him as I live close by, but 21st Dec I go to England so can not give him a home. He is a huge cat as he was so overfed, I used to tell her that she was killing him with kindness overfeeding him. Now he will live off his fat for a while, then who know. The poor fellow.

please reply
this cannot happen to this poor fellow, can you get him to Gumusluk, we get ther on the 20th Dec one life goes and another gets a chancehow old is he what colour spayed etc. let me know asap please, my baby may be dead but this may be another critters chance of a life I know the wonderful Gordon will help

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
How sad this is i'm sorry to hear it . why do these things happen just befor christmas ? i lost my corgi on New Years Eve . And gordies dog soxy was missing for 4 days but came back again she's 19yrs ! bless her Harryandliz you are so kind to cats so is gordie i hope you can get this fellow sorted out with a home . A special prayer for swiggle tonight . ....Diane

please can we help the poor fellow in didim
I have lost the love of my life so can we not club together and save this little lifr in memory of Squiggle a fiesty little farm cat whome I loved more than anyone, lets save this poor fellow, Gordon would have had Darcey so I know he has space in his heart and I will pay for his keep, I know we cannot save all the poor unfortunates but to save one life is better than saving none, pleaes can we all try and save our poor fellow in time for Chritmas he could bcome the mascot showing our care and love for our animals
I have lost the lov

GnD

Know just how you feel, truly sorry to hear. Ours was run over 4 years ago and not a day goes by that I don't miss him. Photos everywhere including my laptop. He was my baby boy - three daughters and him.

Also truly hope someone can find and help this other cat. Not sure there's any hope for the callous woman though, if she can just switch her feelings on and off like that!

Last edited:

mintyk

Well this boy is big tabby and white with a white spot on the middle of his back, hence his name Spot. He is neutered and fiesty at times. I do not know where Gumusluk is. I do not have a cat carrier. There is no way he would let me carry him either. He is here now outside calling ,,,,,,,,,

I do have the womans mobile number I have sent massages telling her if she dont come and get him I am going name and shame her in Voices, I know I can't do this really, but she didnt reply and she wont answer her calls

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Why can't you name and shame ..I would . without hesitation . let it be a lesson to such people . After all othetrs have to pick up the heartache and mess they leave behind when they treat animals this way ,,they don't diserve to have one !!1 ,,,,Diane

Hi

If we could get to Didim would you get Spot inside so we can put him in a cat carrier, the lady who owned him obviously does not care about his welfare and because he probably is not cute and has attitude! this means he bites etc no one will want him, well I want him I will do whatever I can to save him and I know wonderful Gordon will help, if needs be I will hire a car for Gordon to fetch him, this would be a last resort though can anyone help with transport?

gordie

gordie
Hi All
it looks as though İ have been nominated again to help out with a home - BUT this has to be last one !! My house is not very big!! Soon İ will have nowhere o sleep !!
Didim is about a 3 hour drive from where İ live and İ only have a Motor Bike !! Suggestions please.
Gordie

leanne3

hi harry and liz,
thats awful news! im sooo sorry to hear about your little baby! i know what its like to loose a cat that is sooo close to you! i used to have a white cat called sheba and when i came home one day a 4 year old shouted at me your cats dead i didnt believe her until she showed me her! it was awful!! but you will be ok! im gonna be lost without darcy and i know thats not the same but i really hope your ok and in time youll find a new baby to love! take care lots of love!

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Sorry to hear about your cat Harry & Liz.
Hope you get something sorted about this other one that needs a home,

Jeannie

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Ahh how sad - I know what you both are going through as I have lost many beloved pets
The kitten in Yalikavak is so sweet and I am sure would make a beautiful pet for Gordie
I will tell my friend Pollywolly to contact him to make the necessary arrangements.
Many thanks for your kind actions

:438qr:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Dear Harry & Liz, I am so sorry to hear that one of your beloved cats Squiggle has died, there are no words to express how you must be feeling. And now we hear of yet another poor cat Spot that has unfortunately become homeless, poor wee fellow, let's hope that with the kindness of Gordie that he can help you, it looks good. Gordie you are a truly special friend of Harry and Liz, and to give Spot a good life in memory of Squiggle is just such a fitting tribute. God Bless Squiggle.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom