Summertime

Golden Girls
I dreamed a dream
Come on Susan Boyle, you
did fantastic, I have been listening ang listenig over and over again, I wish you all the best for the furture, and I wish you will bacame a millionere, you have rellay deserved it.

Last edited:

Martyn

I dreamed a dream
Come on Susan Boyle, ypu did fantastic, I have been listing ang linstin over and over again, I wish you all the best for the furture, and I wish you will bacame a millionere, you have rellay deserved it.

Have you been on the sauce?:biggrin1:

Carolyn

I dreamed a dream
I think the last thing the poor woman wants or needs right now are millions and the publicity and pressure that will go with them.

The kindest thing that could happen would be for her to go back home to her own community with friends and family around her and to live her life the way she did before she appeared on BGT.

She can "dream her dream" from the safety of her own home and know that she sang the dream too.

bickern

I dreamed a dream
A good singer but there are many more as good,her value was purely novelty.

Sad but true, I did not think the follow ups were as good once I had got over the shock of her first showing. She will do ok though and should be made for life.

Good luck to the lass I say.

Summertime

Golden Girls
I dreamed a dream
Sad but true, I did not think the follow ups were as good once I had got over the shock of her first showing. She will do ok though and should be made for life.

Good luck to the lass I say.
Yes, thats why I wish her good luck, an that people can respect her.

jakebeak

I dreamed a dream
There are plenty of people out there who have made millions with absolutely no talent at all. So I say good luck to her. Sometimes you don't have to be young and good looking to make it. Think of all the "stars" who have had nervous breakdowns and addiction problems who have lined the clinics of the Priory Hospital Group. Get the first crisis out of the way early(!)

I dreamed a dream
The unfortunate thing is whilst she has a talent,the producers ignored the fact that she is vulnerable due to her learning disability.They have exposed her to too much,too soon and she was led to believe it was a foregone conclusion that she would win the show.
Anyone would welcome some attention and to be acknowledged at some time in their life,but for her,it is too much to handle the down side.
Hopefully,if she gets a manager,they will be more aware of her limitations and shield her a little more,rather than exploit her

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
I dreamed a dream
She very nearly had a furry tail - mind you, come to think of it, we never saw her from behind......:bounce:

C

Maidmarion

I dreamed a dream
I go to the Theatre alot and her singing is as good if not better than some I have paid to listen too. Just because she is 47 and not very pretty doesnt mean she should give up. I for one would pay to see her on stage.
With make up and the right clothes she is as good as Elaine Paige and others in that age group. She couldnt do it before because her siblings left her to look after her parents whilst they went off to have a life. Now its Susan's turn. Good Luck girl.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

MM

I dreamed a dream
Even with all the make up and designer labels in the world, she will never be pleasing on the eye and these days, the record companies are selling the image rather than the talent.

Her voice was OK but as has been said before, there are loads out there that are as good and in many cases better.

Give it a year before the record company moves on to their next big thing.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom