pldouglas

I can't belive what I just did!
As I just exited Sainsbury there was a veritable army of hunky firemen in the entrance.
One such godlike being approached me (in uniform I might add) and offered to come to my home and take a look at my fire precautions.
And I said no thankyou - because all my smoke alarms are mains wired!
I ACTUALLY TURNED DOWN A PERSONAL VISIT FROM A YOUNG FIREMAN!
So thats it. My time is up. I have obviously left my hormones in the chiller cabinet of Sainsbury. All is lost if this is the way I behave at just age 50.
Now if I had just said yes - can you imagin - a young fireman, in uniform in my kitchen, all to myself while he checked out my appliances .......

maggie

As I just exited Sainsbury there was a veritable army of hunky firemen in the entrance.
One such godlike being approached me (in uniform I might add) and offered to come to my home and take a look at my fire precautions.
And I said no thankyou - because all my smoke alarms are mains wired!
I ACTUALLY TURNED DOWN A PERSONAL VISIT FROM A YOUNG FIREMAN!
So thats it. My time is up. I have obviously left my hormones in the chiller cabinet of Sainsbury. All is lost if this is the way I behave at just age 50.
Now if I had just said yes - can you imagin - a young fireman, in uniform in my kitchen, all to myself while he checked out my appliances .......

OMG Im soooooooooooooooooooo jealous.

When I lived in the U.K. and my best friend and I used to go into Peterborough shopping occasionaly in Cathedral Square there would be an exhibition of Firemen and their engines of Soldiers with their tanks.

I would make her stand in front of me whilst I applied fresh lipstick and then we would go strut our stuff begging they would ask us if we wanted to check out their hose or inspect their tanks.

Yes we are both in our late 50,s Sad ????

I dont think so.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

I once returned home from a meal out to find 2 fire engines on the drive and the house full of firemen, especially in the bedrooms. I arrived home too late, apparently the squirrels had ate throught show wires and smoke was coming out of the walls and my sons panicked calli ng 999. My girlfriends were all jealous

Dear DB

Keep an eye on the missus!!

See you at that pub tonight next to the nurses home again!!
Yours says "Dont be late"

Regards
Terry

Smiler

I'm disappointed by the blatent sexist manner in which this thread is heading. Not to mention the exploitation of our hard working emergency services to which is also alluding to.

Now if it were nurses, in sexy uniforms (like something in the Carry on films), offering a full body examination, thus ensuring the up keep in the health of the nation, I could quite see your point of view!! :D

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I am having a hot flush here. You gone mad????????? lol. I have to say there is something about men in hard hats, don't know why but I almost crash the car when I see them down the drains working on the roads in their hard hats.

:eek:

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
I am having a hot flush here. You gone mad????????? lol. I have to say there is something about men in hard hats, don't know why but I almost crash the car when I see them down the drains working on the roads in their hard hats.

:eek:

Yep me too just cant resist the hard hats. (except for Bob the builder).

Last edited:

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
I don't really get the fireman thing as my dad was one and there's def nothing sexy about him (that would be just wrong!!)

Mind you it had it's bonuses...i have on occassion slid down a fireman's pole at the annual Christmas party..

pldouglas

Dear DB

Keep an eye on the missus!!

See you at that pub tonight next to the nurses home again!!
Yours says "Dont be late"

Regards
Terry

Too late Terry - he's just roared off to the local astride his trusty Harley.
Come to think of it - who's needs a man in uniform when the Dearly Beloved is dressed up in leather!

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
I don't really get the fireman thing as my dad was one and there's def nothing sexy about him (that would be just wrong!!)

Mind you it had it's bonuses...i have on occassion slid down a fireman's pole at the annual Christmas party..

OMG, can you just imagine sliding down a firemans pole :angel:

Jeannie

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Nothing sexy about men in hard hats . Means hard wurk washing the dirty clothes from dirty jobs ..But The R,A.F uniform is another matter ... OOOHHHHH to serve under an officer ..AHHHHH i can dream can't i ???? Diane

Tess

Hmm, there is something to be said about a man in a uniform.... that is another story altogether.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Go on then miss piggy whats your favorite uniform ??? Its the boys in DARK blue i don't like driving behind me on M1 ???? much prefer they pass me by ...ha ha ha Diane

Tess

For security reasons I cannot divulge LOL!!!!

Miss Piggy MOI !!!!

Last edited:

Tess

for some reason Diane must think my new picture looks like Miss Piggy, jealousy I feel because I got hair extensions!!! Sticks and Stones will break my bones etc!!! LOL!!!!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
ha ha ha good job your not in turkey tomoz you'd end up a leg of pork or a nice bit of back bacon ,,,, your crafty you are cos you no your safe dressed like that they won't eat you ////Diane,,,, off to bed now nite nite

Last edited:

Tess

Famous words of Miss Piggy, I'll give you a Pork Chop........haaaaaaaa!!!! whoops that fling around tossed my hair!

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Men in uniform, especially fireman..........oh yeah!!! but hard hats.........when I first met Mark he was working in site management for a house buliding company and wore shirt tie trousers etc, bit boring really but many years later when he got totally frustrated with all that side of things he went back to being a brickie.................bloody hell, hard hat, shorts all year round, nicely tanned and coming home all sweaty from a hard days physical work...........................oh err, off for a cold shower I think

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Thanks to ChrisBobs reminder, we are going to have a walk down to the Bodrum cruise port this weekend, USS Higgins, naval destroyer is there at the moment. As well as seeing the ship I might also notice the sailors in their white uniforms!! ohhh Richard Gere comes to mind!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom