Tess

I am so bl@@@y mad!!!!!!!
:7::7: I am writing this whilst I am sat in my house awaiting the Police!!!
Went out to get in the car this morning and some bl@@@y lowlife with F@@k all else to do has decided sometime throughout the night when decent unsuspecting folks were in bed to SMASH my back rear window !!! What the hell satisfaction do these beeps get smashing, destroying and unsettling decent hard working folks!!! My blood is boiling!! A metal shaft presumably of a brush or something is lying close by.... Instead of being at work where I should be I am waiting to sort this out... CCTV is on the corner of a building across from the back of my house.... whether it is active or not remains to be seen!!
Where do these beeps get off, I am gonna have to go and get a rear view window with the heating strips at what cost ???? Just so they could go have a laugh.. Can't say anymore or I will be banned for colourful language :7::7:

Last edited:

Summertime

Golden Girls
Hey Tess
Sorry to hear, hope you will sort it out, when you find them, smash their car back.

johngood

cant swear but bar-stewards. sorry to here this. love JOHN
DONT LET THEM GET YOU DOWN GIRL.

Martyn

That's terrible Sharon, you never seem to catch them at it either.:mad2: I came out of the house a few weeks ago and someone had crashed into the side of my car. It had to have a new wing and respray and the door repaired. I was lucky as it's the company car so I didn't have to pay. We leave that one on the road and Bridgets and my sons on the drive. Hope you catch them via the cctv.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Sorry to hear this Tess. Maybe look at a great alarm system for the car and have a cctv camera on it when parked? I would be blistering mad like you.

Bob

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I take it you mean your rear window ? Isn't it covered by your insurance ?

carolk

R.I.P
Oh dear Sharon, mindless tw*ts with as you say, nothing better to do and a sense of humour like a dustbin if they can find that amusing! Hope the cctv works and they get them. Sorry hun. x

Tess

:7::7: If there was something of value in the car just waiting there to be snatched or stolen NOT that it is any excuse BUT in your mind you would comprehend a reason for it - as it is, not one thing was touched, Robert had a really good golf jacket lying on the back window, still there, covered in glass, they never even entered the car, simply smashed the window it seems for KICKS and because they could, and because they could drift home at silly o'clock and lie in their scratchers all blasted day, rest up and go on another spree tonight again!!! Good job we didn't see them or hear them cos Robert would have had to have been dug out of them with a shovel!! :7::7::7:
Of course then, he would have been the worst in the world - and up on a charge:7: Still waiting on the police, even they do get them what will happen, slap on the wrist, end off!! :7:

Tess

I take it you mean your rear window ? Isn't it covered by your insurance ?

Yip KKOB probably is I have fully comp!! Just wanted to let of steam about the wanton random destruction.
Also the disruption to daily life just because someone wanted a blast!!!
Sorry Yes KKOB you are right it is rear window, I was so mad I said rear view mirror DOH!!!!

Last edited:

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
:7::7: I am writing this whilst I am sat in my house awaiting the Police!!!
Went out to get in the car this morning and some bl@@@y lowlife with F@@k all else to do has decided sometime throughout the night when decent unsuspecting folks were in bed to SMASH my back rear view mirror!!! What the hell satisfaction do these beeps get smashing, destroying and unsettling decent hard working folks!!! My blood is boiling!! A metal shaft presumably of a brush or something is lying close by.... Instead of being at work where I should be I am waiting to sort this out... CCTV is on the corner of a building across from the back of my house.... whether it is active or not remains to be seen!!
Where do these beeps get off, I am gonna have to go and get a rear view window with the heating strips at what cost ???? Just so they could go have a laugh.. Can't say anymore or I will be banned for colourful language :7::7:
Tess ? simple minds come to my mind, a few years ago I had our car parked outside the house someone just like your morons, thought it a good idea, after having no doubt been out for the night drinking, to break of the aerial, causing damage to the body work, and deposited an unwanted Chinese meal all over the roof and windscreen, as you say what do the get out of it. Small minded Morons, hope you get it sorted out, but no doubt you are not on the priority list with the police.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Oh Dear . Thats just awful Sharon . and your right a slap on the wrist if they caught , IF the police aren't affraid of them , Nutcases and scum thats what they are , I,m angry too , cos you don't diserve this . ...Big Hugs ...Diane

saffie

Saffie
Oh that's just terrible Tess.

Makes you wonder how these mindless morons get off on causing so much damage to other people's property,not to mention the stress it causes the unfortunate recipient of their undisciplined behaviour.

It's all very well having insurance too,but last week my daughter rang me in tears as she woke up in the morning to find some ****hole had spray painted the back of the car on halloween night. After discovering it was needing a respray and contacting the insurers,was told there was a £250 excess on the policy and making a claim would mean losing no claims bonus too. She is expecting their first baby so money is tight enough as it is.

So sorry to hear of this Tess. High time these eejits were made to pay for the damage they cause and given a stiff hiding.

saffie

Bibby

Ferretbrain
ONE of the thinks that spurred us to move from the UK was the fact that our cars were walked on, rolled over, wipers broken, back screen smashed in. OK that was over a space of 6 years (say) but every weekend (when the morons were on the way back from the town centre) I would lay in bed wondering if 'tonight was the night it would happen again'. Our neighbours had problems too, so it wasn't a vendetta against us. Add to that the rowdiness, bottle smashing and fights. It was unpleasant to say the least. And we lived in a nice town (unfortunately on a route from the pubs).

When we first moved there there was a police house and we all knew our Bobbies, but then the villagers knew the troublemakers and would often deal with the parents themselves. Later when the place got bigger, they built a police station proper, it is now an indian restaurant. THEN they built a large police station with massively expensive copper roof which is now only open part time. The police come from 12 miles away when there's trouble.

Just before I moved to Turkey I witnessed a bunch of drunks in ASDA (8.30pm), they were abusing the police who were in the foyer, -the police left!!! I was gobsmacked and saddened. I thought it would be very unlikely to happen in Turkey because severe injury and arrest would likely have happened to the perpetrators.

I am really sorry for what's happened Sharon. I hope they get caught AND punished. Sadly it is unlikely.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Oh Tess I'm too, sorry to hear of this, it just disrupts you day, gives you stress that you can do without, all because these mindles tw*ts get some fun out of doing bad to others. It's as you say, probably covered by your Insurance, but it's the disruption etc;etc to your daily life that is the most upsetting, and to think that they picked on your property too.

I hope the cctv was switched on and they can identify these bar stewards too.

Lesley

Tess

Thanks one and all for all the kind words and support, I love this little place, where else could I have reached so many this morning and got speaking to you.

Update:

Police have just left, 2 lovely young chaps, took a quick statement, going to see the CCTV later. Gave me my incident number and ref number for the insurance, going to ring them now and see what I'm covered for.
My Mum is on her way to come take me to work then and hopefully by the time I get home the window will be replaced. Phewwww!!! What a morning!!
Update the situ later - Thanks everyone, you are all so kind and good.

sorry to her this Sharon vandals really makes my blood boil! I just cant understand how smashing things gives them pleasure, mindless morons!! I hope they get caught or worse happens to them.

ChrisBobs

We all need Padded rooms for times like this.
Just seen your post Tess, so sad that it has happened, it is mindless, and it hurts.
Glad to hear things are underway and you are on the way to work...breath deep.

Cheers
Chris

carolk

R.I.P
Chin up Sharon! Lets hope you have a good rest of the day. My mum always used to say, you have to start the day off peaceful, no stress in the morning when we were kids going to school. I have tried to keep to this up all my life including times when I could have strangled my daughter but, wouldn't rise to the bait ha ha!! Shame your inner peace was shattered.

Ps, I hate mornings. :faint2:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Glad to hear that your're able to get going about your daily life now Sharon. Hope all goes well later and you get your rear end sorted.

I'm just trying to make you smile..:kiss:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom