KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Hurray !! It's Raining
It's absolutely pouring down up here in Kaya Koyu.

What a relief to see the first real rain for about 4 months. :3:

saffie

Saffie
Hurray !! It's Raining
Still dry here in Marmaris,but am actually looking forward to a spot or six of rain.....

Just off to find my wellies........

saffie

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Hurray !! It's Raining
you are lucky, we are having a heatwave here in the high peak (well for today at least)

martin

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Hurray !! It's Raining
Looked a bit overcast here but sun is out now.........dont look like rain yet!

LyndaW

Hurray !! It's Raining
it rained this morning in Alanya.....had to go for a walk in it.

Lynda

arrian

R.I.P
Hurray !! It's Raining
rain just started here too, had to bring my washing back in. forecast said 4 this afternoon before we'd get it. never mind, at least it's warm, 17deg, and i'll be in t/treis soon. (sunday) :468bo::468bo::468bo:

ted j

Hurray !! It's Raining
It's just spitting at the moment in manchester, but last week, 2 days on the trot it hammered down

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Hurray !! It's Raining
yikes I am just off to the beach and theres clouds in them their hills, ah well its all wet init?

kaplumba

Hurray !! It's Raining
Funny weather here in Datca. Last night was even windier than usual. Now it is 30 and there are a few clouds around. It had better not rain, I don't come here for that!

val2661

Hurray !! It's Raining
Just had a lovely cloudburst here in Avsallar. Very humid though. Hope it clears for tomorrow I've got family arriving later today.

Val

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Hurray !! It's Raining
Yes very humid here, but a few clouds in the sky - would love a cloud burst! Save me watering the garden.

alison09400

Hurray !! It's Raining
Rain was forecast for Kusadasi today but nothing as yet.....partly cloudy and a lot cooler than it has been. I'm waiting impatiently for on the thunder storms!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Hurray !! It's Raining
We can hear thunder rumbling to the north of us. Possibly in the Dalaman area.

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
Hurray !! It's Raining
It's absolutely pouring down here in Antalya..with a fair bit of thunder in it for good measure...

According to the weather reports it's going to be like this for the rest of today and tommorrow..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom