Hurrah! We've got our tapu after 4 years... Thanks to.....
Some of you may have seen my rants and raves over the last 4 years since we bought our property and were unable to get our tapu - being fobbed off with one excuse after another (and no, we're not in a military zone). The fact that our Solicitor did a runner with lots of clients' money didn't help!

Well, I posted on here and was pointed towards this translator (below) - a German person who had lived in Turkey for many years. She was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!! No requests for money upfront, sound and sensible advice which we followed to the letter (having previously got all emotional and lost any sense of logic!). She was objective, kept her word, worked with us - and yesterday, just before we flew back to England, we became the very relieved owners of our tapu. She has no objections to my giving her details on here and I have no reservations about recommending her. (Note, she is not a lawyer but acts as a Translator and Consultant) - she has to remain objective and can make suggestions regarding lawyers you can use if necessary. I will also post this on a more general part of the forum and hope it helps others. (Thanks to all who supported us). Dolly.

Annettte Ertan , of Bodrum Consulting . Office near Bodrum's 3M Migros (Just off Gumbert roundabout) address Karakaya Sok. no 22 , tel: 316 3164 or 0554 261 8248

ronzeus

Great news Dolly and a great contact in your area. :3:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Cant fault you about Anette, she is great--well done and i hope it feels good!

dalyansteve

Thank you for a nice sensible and happy outcome. It does happen a lot, but the more sensationalist items seem to raise their ugly head all too often. Good news for all.

martin m

Hi dolly
Ive thanked you for the info even though im in Altinkum, glad to hear some good news, it tends to fall of the bottom of the page too quickly, good news for many in Bodrum i would think.
martin

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Hiya dolly, was told your good news earlier, sorry we weren't there to say safe journey! by the way your work is being done painters etc on site today so everything is looking A ok. see you soon.

neutral

Well done its nice to hear some positive news on the Tapu front.

Cheers,

Dave.

Hiya dolly, was told your good news earlier, sorry we weren't there to say safe journey! by the way your work is being done painters etc on site today so everything is looking A ok. see you soon.

Thanks Babs - great to meet you both - we came away with big smiles on our faces and had a 4-way celebration about all the news and tapu at 1.30 am today, with a cuppa with the others on return! Thanks for all help

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Some of you may have seen my rants and raves over the last 4 years since we bought our property and were unable to get our tapu - being fobbed off with one excuse after another (and no, we're not in a military zone). The fact that our Solicitor did a runner with lots of clients' money didn't help!

Well, I posted on here and was pointed towards this translator (below) - a German person who had lived in Turkey for many years. She was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!! No requests for money upfront, sound and sensible advice which we followed to the letter (having previously got all emotional and lost any sense of logic!). She was objective, kept her word, worked with us - and yesterday, just before we flew back to England, we became the very relieved owners of our tapu. She has no objections to my giving her details on here and I have no reservations about recommending her. (Note, she is not a lawyer but acts as a Translator and Consultant) - she has to remain objective and can make suggestions regarding lawyers you can use if necessary. I will also post this on a more general part of the forum and hope it helps others. (Thanks to all who supported us). Dolly.

Annettte Ertan , of Bodrum Consulting . Office near Bodrum's 3M Migros (Just off Gumbert roundabout) address Karakaya Sok. no 22 , tel: 316 3164 or 0554 261 8248

I personally know Annette and she is as solid of a person you could ever ask for. I thought she had moved to Africa to be with her husband, guess not.

Biker Bob

nanamo

Well done - nice to hear something positive - lets hope there are many more happy posts like this one soon.
Molly x

ChrisBobs

Hi Superbogs,
Annette, thankfully decided to keep the home fires burning, and didnt move to Africa. She does a great job.

PASH

Hi, i too have just got my tapu after 3 years and our female lawyer from Bodrum did a runner with our money too. I found an excellent lawyer who has managed to get everything turned around in 3 months and as of today, we have a Tapu - Still lost all our money to our previous crooked lawyer though!

ChrisBobs

Thats great news that you have a Tapu PASH, think of it as a triumph over the woman who took off with your money. It all comes around, so let her out of your life!

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Congrats to both dolly and Pash on getting your Tapu's.

Maura

Sara-666

We used Annette too and found her brilliant, really helpful and pleasant, no hesitation from us to recommend her.

Mary

Fantastic news to you both well done.
Mary

bulbul

Congratulations, I know how you feel, we've got ours too. 3 years after.
We feel as light as feathers !

Guz1

Great news. Congrats to you all. Now take half a dozen photocopies and have a couple laminated.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom