IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Humour, Rude not Racist
Mother superior tells two new nuns that they have to paint their room without getting any paint on their clothes. One nun suggests to the other, "Hey, let's take all our clothes off, fold them up, and lock the door." So they do this, and begin painting their room. Soon they hear a knock at the door. They ask, "Who is it?" "Blind man!" The nuns look at each other and one nun says, "He's blind, so he can't see. What could it hurt?" They let him in. The blind man walks in and says, "Hey, nice tits. Where do you want me to hang the blinds?"

Frankie T

Humour, Rude not Racist
I've just been to see my doctor.

"How can I help you?" he asked.

I said, "I was chilling out this morning listening to 'In The Air Tonight' when suddenly my iPod accidentally slipped up my arse and now it's stuck."

He looked at me with a puzzled face and said, "Well I've never heard that one before."

I said, "It's a Phil Collins song."

Saoirse

Humour, Rude not Racist
An Essex mother goes to town to register for child benefit.
"How many children?" asks the assessor.
"10," replies the mother.
"10?" says the council worker. "What are their names?"
"Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne and Wayne."
"Doesn't that get confusing?"
"Nah," says the mother. "Its great, because if they are out playing in the street I just have to shout, 'WAYNE, YA DINNER'S READY' or 'WAYNE, GO TO BED NOW' and they all do it."
"What if you want to speak to one individually?" says the perturbed council worker.
"That's easy," says the mother, "I just use their surnames."

Frankie T

Humour, Rude not Racist
A redneck boy ran into his house and proclaimed, "I found me the girl I'm gonna marry and she's a virgin."
Infuriated, his father pounded his fist on the table and replied, "No way is you gonna be marryin' that girl. If she ain't good enough for her own family, then she sure ain't good enough for ours!"

Jaycey

African Refugee
Humour, Rude not Racist
Long ago, Olaf Swenson, out in his pasture in the ancient North, took a lightning-quick kick from a cow... right in his crotch; writhing in agony, he fell to the ground. As soon as he could manage, he took himself to the village doctor. He said, "How bad is it Doc? I'm getting married next veek and my fiance, Lena, is still a virgin - in every vay." "Well I'll have to put it in a splint to let it heal, and keep it straight." Said the doctor. "It should be okay next veek, but leave it on dere as long as you can." He took four tongue depressors and formed a little 4 sided splint, and roped it all together. Quite an impressive work of art for those times. Olaf mentioned none of this to Lena, married her, and celebrated all night drinking. After the feast, he carried her to his house. As they got inside, Lena ripped open her blouse to reveal her beautiful, untouched breasts. She said, "Olaf...you're the first vun! NO vun has EVER seen deez." Olaf dropped his pants and replied, "Look at dis Lena. Still in DA CRATE!"

The Viking Wedding Night

Latest Posts

Top Bottom