bobthenob

Non Active Member
Human Quadrupeds in Turkey
Has anyone heard about this in Turkey,where a family have been walking on all fours for generations which have been passed down to their off springs.
Scientists reckon this could be the key to how humans evolved to what we are today.But l personally think it is a genetic hereditary that effects the spine and the mental ability to perform normal daily chores.

A unique combination of genes were passed down resulting in this behaviour.But what triggered off these faulty genes way back in time when others were already walking upright,just made me think about it.Just my personal thoughts and l do find this so interesting that a small group of people here in Turkey,which the human population originally started from before we dispersed to further lands has made me think.

Did we come from animals or are we a unique species in ourselves completely separate from the apes.We all have a coccyx which really is a tail bone.As we became more upright we seem to have lost the tail and now stuck with an inner bone called the coccyx.

Here is a link to the story of this family.The story is 3 years old.
Walking on all fours with the ancestors - Times Online

Last edited:

lynne

There was a TV programme re this family shown few years ago in UK.
Interesting to watch. By using doctors/psychologist/physios, at the end of the programme the film crew returned and all but the eldest was walking correctly.
There were mental health problems with some of the children and the parents were closely related.
Seemed to be that there were so many chidren born very close together that the poor family never had the time to get the first child to walk properly and so some of the children just copied.

Last edited:
i saw the tv programme about this family and as Lynne says it was a combination of poor parenting skills and genetic disorder.
However when i was working in the UK i came across a woman who wasn't the brightest and had been told not to pick her baby up following a caesarisn....and she took this literally..nobody had visited this family until İ started covering the area and İ found the child unable to walk, when he was 2 he spent the day and night strapped into his pram.the place was filthy the whole family were really thick to put it kindly..and when we did get the toddler out of his pram he walked on all fours for months.

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
If the original parents are responsible of poor parenting which triggered this abnormal behaviour and passed this down through the generations to today.Then this means that the genes coding do change to behave in this way.
The offsprings have inherited a fundemental flaw that has warped their judgement to behave this way by adopting the standards of acting out this behaviour from their role models.They then passed this behaviour onto their offsprings as a way of living.

Doesn’t this have some sort of close resemblance to the bad parents we have today in Britian,where they teach their offsprings to act out being good is a bad way of carrying on,but not to recognize that good behavioural thinking leads to a better life with each other.l heard the kids from these familes have kids that are not employable and only thinks the state and others have a duty to take care of them.ls this the new faulty genetic coding that is changing in our children for the future,because if it is.What hope has the future generations have when we have people that exspects something from others all the time,without them thinking they have to work for it to get what they want.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom