bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Huge explosion Izmir
Large Explosion Reported in Izmir

Large Explosion Reported in Turkish City of Izmir

A large explosion occurred nearby the courthouse in the Turkish city of Izmir, local media report.

​Ambulances sent at the scene, no casualties reported so far. At least three people were injured.

Unconfirmed reports say two cars exploded near the courthouse in the third most populated city in Turkey.

​According to the Hurriyet Daily News reports, two militants entered in an armed clash with police after the explosion. One of them was killed by a policeman.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/world/201701051049289993-turkey-izmir-explosion/

Last edited:

oldfogy

Just passing through
Huge explosion Izmir
So Kurds 'again' doing themselves more favours with headline grabbing but all for the wrong reasons.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Huge explosion Izmir
Hard to believe we are only in the 5th day of the new year. I hope that someone is looking to find the source of explosives for all these attacks.

the bueman

Huge explosion Izmir
Hard to believe we are only in the 5th day of the new year. I hope that someone is looking to find the source of explosives for all these attacks.

And to think we had This Morning ITV talking Turkey up as safe to Holiday.....it wont put me of going there but for many it will be an easy choice and Terror wins the day and days ahead once again.....sad news again for Turkey.

Kanga

Huge explosion Izmir
F & C Advice

Turkey travel advice
05-01-2017 14:55 PM GMT
Latest update: Summary - there has been an explosion outside the main courthouse in the Bayrakli district of Izmir on 5 January 2017; if you’re in the area you should remain vigilant and follow the advice of the local authorities
Manage your GOV.UK email preferences or unsubscribe completely from GOV.UK alerts

Provided by GOV.UK. Contact us to ask questions or report problems.

oldfogy

Just passing through
Huge explosion Izmir
F & C Advice

Turkey travel advice
05-01-2017 14:55 PM GMT
Latest update: Summary - there has been an explosion outside the main courthouse in the Bayrakli district of Izmir on 5 January 2017; if you’re in the area you should remain vigilant and follow the advice of the local authorities
Manage your GOV.UK email preferences or unsubscribe completely from GOV.UK alerts

Provided by GOV.UK. Contact us to ask questions or report problems.
Ever noticed how these alerts either always state the obvious. Do they think 'everyone' thick or are the alert so that the stupid people around can go and watch.

Spurs

Spurs
Huge explosion Izmir
Turkey seems to be in the thick of it nowadays..............

There's some twisted tw*ts on this planet.

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Huge explosion Izmir
The AKP appointed Governor has laid the blame for Izmir attack at the TAK Kurdish terrorists

and Erdogan is set to extend State of Emergency again by another 90 DAYS. , with the terror attacks as an excuse .

But as seen he is taking advantage of these powers of singular rule, to rout out political and other opposition in the sweep for Terrorists .........

.. A glimpse of the future when he gets his Executive Presidency ..... Were again his word will be law..... :speaknoev

Turkish Authorities Issue Arrest Warrants for 380 Businessmen - See more at:

://www.novinite.com/articles/178211/Turkish+Authorities+Issue+Arrest+Warrants+for+380+Businessmen#sthash.SQDPFl83.dpuf

PKK stands behind Izmir terrorist attack: governor

Turkey Extends State of Emergency in Wake of Attack Claimed by Islamic State

Turkey Extends State of Emergency in Wake of Attack Claimed by Islamic State - WSJ

Last edited:

oldfogy

Just passing through
Huge explosion Izmir
Turkey’s parliament voted to extend the government’s state-of-emergency powers following the deadly New Year’s attack
......... with the terror attacks as an excuse .
It's not a excuse it's the reason. and the sooner these terrorist scum are are wiped off the face of this earth the better.

Last edited:
Huge explosion Izmir
The AKP appointed Governor has laid the blame for Izmir attack at the PKK

and Erdogan is set to extend State of Emergency again by another 90 DAYS. , with the terror attacks as an excuse .

But as seen he is taking advantage of these powers of singular rule, to rout out political and other opposition in the sweep for Terrorists .........

.. A glimpse of the future when he gets his Executive Presidency ..... Were again his word will be law..... :speaknoev

Turkish Authorities Issue Arrest Warrants for 380 Businessmen - See more at:

://www.novinite.com/articles/178211/Turkish+Authorities+Issue+Arrest+Warrants+for+380+Businessmen#sthash.SQDPFl83.dpuf

Turkey Extends State of Emergency in Wake of Attack Claimed by Islamic State

Turkey Extends State of Emergency in Wake of Attack Claimed by Islamic State - WSJ

Bal- I thought that Izmir was a city with a large Kurdish majority.If it is- then why on earth would the PKK want to bomb it?

oldfogy

Just passing through
Huge explosion Izmir
Bal- I thought that Izmir was a city with a large Kurdish majority.If it is- then why on earth would the PKK want to bomb it?
Because outside the courts it would have been targeting the Police and officials who the Turds and the PKK probably do not recognise.

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Huge explosion Izmir
It's not a excuse it's the reason. and the sooner these terrorist scum are are wiped off the face of this earth the better.

If your right O.F. then why waste manpower and resources in routing his own personal enemies and opposition.

When everything could be thrown and deployed in what he is President for, making the population safer and actually FINDING THE SCUM who are still on the loose ....... and another now in Izmir has also escaped.

But Turkeys now depleted police force ( in his rout on them ) are sharing resources attending to his political enemies.

Last edited:

teosgirl

Huge explosion Izmir

Izmir is not a Kurdish majority city.

It's the castle of secularism, kemalism and liberalism.

Lots of Turkish AKP sympathisers have been tweeting recently, asking why Izmir hasn't been attacked, gavur Izmir.
Of course those kind of social media users are rarely prosecuted.

This week is never-ending. I'm afraid for my family and friends..because I know the president really doesn't care.

In any other country someone would have resigned by now.

Thanks to the traffic police cop who averted a much larger attack today, may both victims rest in peace.

Charlotte

Spurs

Spurs
Huge explosion Izmir
I don't think terrorists give a hoot where they shoot or bomb. They themselves are not bothered whether they survive, its the act of terror itself & the mark it leaves that counts. A church, a mosque, a town, a city, a bar or a promenade...........its the sheer terror.

Huge explosion Izmir
Izmir is not a Kurdish majority city.

It's the castle of secularism, kemalism and liberalism.the

Lots of Turkish AKP sympathisers have been tweeting recently, asking why Izmir hasn't been attacked, gavur Izmir.
Of course those kind of social media users are rarely prosecuted.

This week is never-ending. I'm afraid for my family and friends..because I know the president really doesn't care.

In any other country someone would have resigned by now.

Thanks to the traffic police cop who averted a much larger attack today, may both victims rest in peace.

Charlotte

Ah Thanks for putting me right Charlotte Was quoting a Kurdish teacher in Didim- he hails from Diyarbakir and is a strong AKP supporter.I have obviously misheard or misinterpreted what was said.It is truly a. hellish situation .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom