arrian

R.I.P
hubby 'died' 27th May 2004
i've just realised todays' date, and the fact that 6 years ago to day is the day my husband 'died'!
his bowel burst, he had peritonitiis, septicema, and we were told he had 5% chance of pulling through. well, 6 years on, today is his 'new' birthday. he has lots of other health probs, many caused by what happened on that day, but at least he is still here.

hope nobody minds me sharing this, but it is a special day for us! :thanks:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Well Arrian, we do not know what life has in store for us do we ? glad you are able to celebrate today. All the best to you and hubbie.

Jeannie

manc02

Wish him a happy 'New Birthday' from me Arrian and lets hope and pray he has lots more ! Good luck to you both and have a great day.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Arrian, your thread has really made me think how very much we should count our blessings and tell our husbands/partners at every opportunity how very much we love them. It just shows how the strength and will to live has prevailed for your dear hubby, and your caring and devotion to him knows no bounds from all your posts you have shared with us all. You are together and only last week celebrated 44 years of a great marriage together, and shared everything. Here's to many more together, you are a one special lady.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
How could anybody mind , It just proves how ever the small the chance maybe its still a chance and that tiny chance gave you your hubby back , So Happy New Birthday to him and i hope he has many many more .......Diane xxxxxxxx

arrian

R.I.P
Arrian, your thread has really made me think how very much we should count our blessings and tell our husbands/partners at every opportunity how very much we love them. It just shows how the strength and will to live has prevailed for your dear hubby, and your caring and devotion to him knows no bounds from all your posts you have shared with us all. You are together and only last week celebrated 44 years of a great marriage together, and shared everything. Here's to many more together, you are a one special lady.

nothing special about me!!! just doing the same as anyone else would do. but thanks for kind thought!!

Mary

Happy new birthday from me as well, what a caring lovely person you are and I wish for many more new birthdays to come you both deserve them.

Harem

I've cliqued
Well, he's like the queen now, with two birthdays!!!!! Happy 'new' birthday from me, too.

Tess

Arrian, you raise me up !!!
You truly are a wonderful lady and your hubby chose well when he found you.
Well done to hubby to have had the chance to defy all odds and live to tell the tale, whilst I know his problems are not little one's with you behind him every step of the way - you two are a formidable team.
Good wishes to you both !!!

arrian

R.I.P
thank you everyone, but believe me, i really am no different to anyone else!!! it's just all part of being married!!

Wishung you both well Arrian and I hope your dear hubby goes on to defy the odds for another good few years.

Take Care both of you. xxx

jewel

I echo all the sentiments said Arrian, a very Happy Second Birthday to your Husband. jewel x

arrian

R.I.P
just thought i'd let you all know, that after celebrating yesterday, my hubby was taken into hospital this morning with suspected pneumonia. he's had some bloods taken, arterial gases done, and been thoroughly examined by the doctor. i've just left as he's going down for a chest x-ray, so hopefully will know more tomorrow.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom