hsm being aggresive
our builder is being very aggresive in trying to get maintainance money from owners, they are not accepting the complex is unfinished and unsafe, they are threatening to cut off water and electric along with changing the locks.

is this the way we have to conduct ourselves with them ?

hsm being aggresive
Hello Neil.

You have got a long uphill battle ahead of you.
The same is happening at Golden Beach Complex with many GBC Buyers now giving into the builders and paying up manitenance monies even though these GBC Buyers have no Tapu or Iskan. "No Maintenance monies No Electric or water!!!!!!!"
This is the same builders that sold us GBC properties on land that the builders do not own.
If your complex follows the GBC pattern.
You will be falling out with fellow buyers rather than addressing the problems with your builders.
Good luck whichever way you complex turns out.

Esther Mofet.

our builder is being very aggresive in trying to get maintainance money from owners, they are not accepting the complex is unfinished and unsafe, they are threatening to cut off water and electric along with changing the locks.

is this the way we have to conduct ourselves with them ?

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
hsm being aggresive
Sorry, to hear your plight.

Have you got your Tapu? or is this Maintenance being used as vehicle to telling you may get Tapu, Habitation if you continue to pay Maintenance for an unfinished, not maintained place.

If you have Tapu, and form a committee could you get rid of the builder and stop further maintenance payments?

I'm not familar with HSM but many people here are and can hopefully guide you better.

I'm in a similar situation of being asked to pay Maintenance for a another year and pay Buyers tax (all over again -even though we already paid it), plus £200 council Tax and if we don't we've been told we wont get our Tapus. Those that did comply have got their Tapus..at a cost.

Good luck with yours, hope you find a solution.

hsm being aggresive
Tto clarify most i believe in phase one do have our tapus.

can you form a commitiee even when two phases are yet to be built?
cos this is the main problem it clearly says in our contract it is due when complex is complete, we have one pool out of seven, lifts dont work etc.

they are asking for the full ammount, if it was a third everyone would pay.

alison09400

hsm being aggresive
Neil, this will depend on whether each phase is independent or they are all together or not.

Contact Carolk regarding info on what can be done about the requests for maintenance money.

northpole

The Penguin Rules
hsm being aggresive
Hello Neil,
Did you buy off parador properties.
The reason why l ask is some time ago l can remember reading a scam happening to one of the complex's.
Here is the post l copied from and also the link to the thread

royal blue beach complex [Archive] - Turkish Living Forums

A dear Turkish friend of mine who lives and works in Altinkum has just been in touch with me about a scam that is happening this is what he sent me;

BE AWARE ;
>
>
>
>MUST TELL EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT A PROPERTY FROM PARADOR PROPERTIES :
>
>
>
>THE COMPANY WHO SEND EMAILS TO HOME OWNERS CALL THEMSELVES DAS İS A SUBSIDARY AGENT TO PARADOR TURKEY THEY HAVE AGREEMENT TO TURKEY PARADORS MANAGER TO GIVE THEM COMMISIONS AND GET THE EMAIL ADDRESSES FROM THEM TO CONTACT YOU. THEY ASK FOR 600 POUND FOR THEIR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE AND GIVE 250 POUND TO PARADORS XGM IN TURKEY FOR EACH AGREEMENT. THIS IS A BLOODY RIPPED OFF FOR PEOPLE . PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW WHOEVER YOU CAN FIND TO NOT GET IN THIS TRICK .DO NOT BELIEVE THIS COMPANY CALL DAS AND THEY ARE NOT PORTAGUESE AT ALL .:17:

So please be aware, I have been contacted by a company from Portugal and they have said that they got all my information from Parador so I will not be using them just in case.

Last edited:
hsm being aggresive
thanks all.

northpole; das have since stopped trading, this is the maintainance charge yearly as per the contract with the builder, and applies to the whole complex.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom