Help needed

enoch

How to book hospital appointment in Turkey?
Hope someone can help. Did someone put a thread on a post not so long ago how you can book an hospital appointment on the Internet. With an web address. Cheers.

ted j

if you have an iphone or tablet, try looking up CDAS 182 and downloading the app

enoch

I gave it a go but no joy. But there is plenty of advertising. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Has anyone done it with a 99 TC number? I tried to book an appointment with the nufus office online, it kept giving an error message after I put my 99TC number in.

ted j

Our taxi/translator guy did it this dinnertime , took him about 20 minutes
My appointment at the local Devlet is 9am Thursday Kath's is 9.10
We are hoping to nip to A and E afterwards to get my stitches out

REDDERS

Has anyone done it with a 99 TC number? I tried to book an appointment with the nufus office online, it kept giving an error message after I put my 99TC number in.
The Nufus online appointment booking website does not recognise foreigners 99***Yabanci Kimlik Number [not known as 99TC as that stands for Turkish Citizen ,of which you are not ] ,so you need to call 199 to arrange an appointment over the phone.

enoch

The Nufus online appointment booking website does not recognise foreigners 99***Yabanci Kimlik Number [not known as 99TC as that stands for Turkish Citizen ,of which you are not ] ,so you need to call 199 to arrange an appointment over the phone.
Sorry just been on one today booked it yesterday for cardiology while we sat in the hospital. A young turkish man set it up.. The app. MERKEZI HEKIM RANDEVU SISTEMI. Sorry maybe this is different from the nufus online booking. I have to say it even has finger print recognition. Just checked its CDAS 182, the one ted said about.

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
I am registered with the local Health Centre. I have just used the Randevu Sistemi to book my Covid jab using Doc Martin's instructions.

Ian

Last edited:

enoch

I know this has nothing to do with booking an appointment. But I have just come off the home site for the devlet hospital in alanya, it even gives you a price list. The prices are unbelievable but I found out in July when I took my wife in for suspected stroke Tia 3 in fact. They gave her a Ct scan and an Mri just as quick as blinking and blood tests. In the uk it took 2 months to get that. When they said all was well just keep taking her normal tablets got the bill and questioned it they thought I was mad it came to 455 tl. But having see today the Mri and Ct scan are all of 195 tl each , and I am not on SGK. Its unbelievable.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom