SuusexJohn

John Peters
How to book a one way flight from Bodrum?
Someone I met in Turkey told me that they had booked one way flights from Bodrum to Gatwick at 40 euros. Anyone know how to book in advance from the UK?

Harem

I've cliqued
Book on line - we do it all the time - out with one carrier and back with a different one sometimes.

SuusexJohn

John Peters
Book on line - we do it all the time - out with one carrier and back with a different one sometimes.

Thanks Harem; any suggestions on which airlines charge low out, and which charge low back?

Harem

I've cliqued
Try Skyscan.net We usually end up booking Thomas Crook, though - no matter which other airline I look at TC invariably seem cheaper, although we have also used Thomsonfly and Onur Air.

dngood

As Harem states, try Skyscanner.net, for example:

Cheap Flights from London to Bodrum in May

Skyscanner will give you an easy way to quickly identify the cheapest flight in a given time period. Simply click the flight, and follow the easy instructions to book the flight. Note that you'll be taken to the carriers website to book the flight direct with them (or of course you can phone up to book the flight now you have the details). If you need more help on how to use skyscanner fully, have a look at the guide here: Skyscanner - How to get the best deal

Also, it'd be worth looking at pegasus (Pegasus Airlines), they fly from Stansted, and are not included in the Skyscanner search.

Dave.

P.S. Currently these are the cheapest one way Bodrum-Gatwick flights: May: £43, June: £71, July: £64, August: £104, September: £91, October: £68 (source)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom