how much pipe tobacco can you bring back?
Hi
My Dad wants me to bring him some pipe tobacco back, but i'm not sure how much you are allowed per person? How do i find out we are leaving for the airport tomorrow at 2-00am, and is it easier to buy it on the way out at the airport?

Many thanks

Tracy

RIK

Hi Tracy.I would buy your Dad's Tobbacco at a UK Airport. I do not recall seeing any for sale at Turkish Airports.

Ian

kevd

Hi Tracy
I am pretty sure that you are allowed to bring back 200 gm per person. there are 250 gm in a box (5 x 50 gm) you could always open one packet and say you were using it <g>
get it on the way out, I have never seen any over there (not that I would recognise anyway)

Kev

madturkishcow

L&#304;V&#304;NG &#304;N PARAD&#304;SE
Hi Tracy,
Not sure of how much you are allowed to bring into the UK but buy it in Turkiye. It is cheaper, at all the duty free shops and available in your local resort shops too. I have a friend who smokes 'Roll Ups' and I usually take her a kilo of the local 'Waccy' from Fethiye market. The last lot I bought in December was 25 lira a kilo. :) If it helps, she is a golden virgin girl. :lol:

mkc

patrish

you can buy Captain Black pipe tobacco at one of the shops at Bodrum airport.last time i bought it the price was £20 for 5/ 50grms.we were able to get it at the market but it seems the supply has dried up

Latest Posts

Top Bottom