vu8

How many more Windy/Rainy days will Antalya have this winter?
Hi there, it was and still is a crazy day today the wind was going crazy and earlier today the rain was literally dumping on my roof.

The wind was banging on my shoddy balcony doors and windows, I had a very hard time falling asleep earlier today because the window was literally howling and doors were squeaking as wind of one wave and another bangs on them.

How many more days will such terrible weather persist? Coming from Las Vegas Nevada I've never had weather this terrible.

Dec 7, 2021
Varsak, Kepez, Antalya

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Hi there, it was and still is a crazy day today the wind was going crazy and earlier today the rain was literally dumping on my roof.

The wind was banging on my shoddy balcony doors and windows, I had a very hard time falling asleep earlier today because the window was literally howling and doors were squeaking as wind of one wave and another bangs on them.

How many more days will such terrible weather persist? Coming from Las Vegas Nevada I've never had weather this terrible.

Dec 7, 2021
Varsak, Kepez, Antalya
It is winter now, they have had a bit of rain and winds lately I think but so has many others. But we have missed it all in Alanya. The weather has not been bad these last few years but no one really knows, we just take what comes after the crazy hot summer.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
We need rain, we really need rain. Turkey has had 2 years of drought. Stop moaning, we danced in the rain today. People in Antalya want swimming pools, I would have shut them down this year with all the water needed to fight wildfires.

MJL

I could
We need rain, we really need rain. Turkey has had 2 years of drought. Stop moaning, we danced in the rain today. People in Antalya want swimming pools, I would have shut them down this year with all the water needed to fight wildfires.
absolutely agree with you, been a very dry winter last year! We were all wondering if we were going to have water from the taps this summer here. The fires were devastating, everyday when I go into town I go past an area that had a massive fire, black shrubs and trees everywhere still, luckily no houses nearby were burned down.

last winter we only had 5 days of rain in total here, was shocking!

it’s turkeys little charm, wonderful big storms that I could watch for hours we don’t have enough of them in my opinion.

Harem

I've cliqued
What the weather is like elsewhere is irrelevant. Turkey needs this rain desperately. Having said that, it doesn't answer the original question of how much more. A relative newcomer, having lived here for a mere 17 years, I have found that no two winters are alike and this could well be a very wet and windy winter, whereas next winter could be very still and dry. Best get out your crystal ball, it will tell you how much more.

Kanga

Antalya is positively balmy compared with other areas of TC.

SLEEPY

I suspect you have upset the telephone Gods...

• Haha
Reactions: vu8

Latest Posts

Top Bottom