perfect1949

i just love my clique
how good are the worker's on your site
The lads on our site are fantastic , even in the winter they have never stopped keeping the place neat and tidy . and if there is a problem they are there to help you . last week for instance i had a problem with my sola heating . i gave the lads a note in Turkish , thank god for google translate lol , they came in five minuets , and they told me the problem was a leak in my downstairs toilet . so they dug my toilet floor up repaired the leak , and re tilled the floor all within one hour how good was that . do any of you have a similar story to tell about the workers on your site . dave

tjd

We got a new Baskan last year, a lady, who has worked wonders on the site, including making the workers a lot happier. Got rid of a few along the way.
The guys are always willing to help out, and the site is looking much better than it used to.

Intrigued about your solar panels and a leak under the toilet floor, was it a drop in pressure issue?

perfect1949

i just love my clique
well apart from you taj . All the rest most have crap workers . .Dave

Akasya

Postless Pointer
I am a totally shyte tenant so my opinion is not worth bothering with. what workers ?

Steve.

Last edited:

Mag

We have a fantastic caretaker on our site. He works from dawn to dusk looking after the gardens and pool area, running errands, carrying out minor repairs etc. He is always on hand and nothing is too much trouble for him. We also have some elderly neighbours and he carries their shopping for them and gets them their newspaper in the morning from the local shop. He is a gem.

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Hi Redders. Not where I thought it was. Thought you were near the Diamond Hotel. Thanks,Derek.

hijo

in my own clique
..at our summer villa they are great, they work their a**s of in the summer, mainly when the schools break up and restart..june / september..after that we have absolutly nothing done on our site ( i do come and check our place at least every 3 weeks)..as they are off doing other jobs(in the builing trade)but we are still paying their monthly salary..around 1,500 tl we have two beccys(security /gardeners..so 3,000 tl .at 100 tl a month for our maintanance.i figure i am paying ..in real terms 3 times that much...on hindsight i would never buy again on a cooprative site ..

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
We have a great team on our Sitesi, and are ever on hand when needed. We get monthly newsletter throughout the year with pics of all works undertaken, we have all year round maintenance and gardners, although in the wintertime there aren't as many, so keeps the funds in a good healthy state. Looking forward to seeing the gardens and site in general soon, always looks clean and well kept.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom