turkishknashers

i'm just a lucky girl
how far from pelin hotel to yakamoz & bike hire ?
hope someone can help as haven't stayed in calis before only fethiye, how long would it take from pelin hotel to yakamoz restaurant ( walking) and does anyone know where i can hire two bicycles from in calis, is there anywhere near to the pelin hotel ? any help would be great ! thanks sam :roundgrin

Number6

There is a cycle hire place on the road leading to the beach at Calis, about 5 minutes from The Pelin. Yakamoz is around a 30-40 minute walk.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
There is a good bus service between Calis and Fethiye Tea Garden (near Harbour) bus every half hour up to 18.00. The one that leaves on the half-hour from Fethiye goes along the front past Yakamoz, the other, which leaves on the hour, goes via Migros.

Ian

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Is the Kordon / Promenade fully open now between Fethiye and Calis ?

Number6

As far as the Tax Office, the next stage of the promenade (up to behindTansas) is under construction.

uncletom

yakamoz is now called Flamingo.
From Calis there is blue belediye bus which leaves on the hour and drops you off right at the flamingo around 15/20 minutes later. No bus at 3pm. It returns from fethiye on half hour and reaches flamingo about 5/10 minutes later. Cost 75kuros.
Kordon has not reached Calis yet .... not at Tansas yet either.

oops ...just noticed you were asking about walking distance. Doh

Last edited by a moderator:

turkishknashers

i'm just a lucky girl
thanks for that info, does the domus run from calis to fethiye also ?
thanks sam

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Yes they do ,but perhaps a little slower than the council bus. The other trip worth taking is the water taxi from the bridge in Calis to the harbour in Fethiye centre (behind Carrefour) - one of the best views of Fethiye.

Ian

turkishknashers

i'm just a lucky girl
yes i will do the water taxi on days when i don't have to visit the dentist, thanks

Latest Posts

Top Bottom