ted j

how far from altinkum to kusadasi
Just Mapped It On Google Earth, And Via Soke, It's About 40 Miles. Ted

james1873

We went on a coach trip in may from Altinkum to the Adaland Water Park in Kusadasi. There were 2 or 3 pick ups on the way and it was a very enjoyable drive that took just over an hour.

Tess

We went on a coach trip in may from Altinkum to the Adaland Water Park in Kusadasi. There were 2 or 3 pick ups on the way and it was a very enjoyable drive that took just over an hour.

Was it worthwhile going over to that Waterpark, James ??? I'm Asking as it might be a consideration of ours for a day out, (not that I do the slides LOL!!!, I do peace and quiet whilst the rest are up and down the steps)
We have been to the one outside Altinkum and think the Kusadasi one would probably be much much bigger) It is a pretty expensive day out though James, I thought - but have to say I enjoyed the atmosphere and we had a super day out!

james1873

Tess its obviously not in the same league as the Water Parks in Florida, but it is substantially bigger than the one outside Altinkum and it was a good day out. Myself, Her who must be obeyed and the grandaughter paid £20 each for the coach, £70 for the grandaughter to swim with the Dolphins and another £20 each to get into the Dolphin show in the afternoon. You pay for money to be put on a card for foodstuffs etc while in the park and any money left is refunded at the end of the day.
There were also a few people who we dropped off in the town of Kusadasi, on the way to the park, who were having a day out at the Friday Market there. We picked them up on the way back and the coach also stopped at the Mcdonalds for a bite to eat on the way back to Altinkum.

Ps; The next time I go I will be taking a cap because ma baldy napper got roasted.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom