Question for you

turksha

How do you which neighborhoods you can no longer apply for your TRP in?
I have heard some areas do not accept residency permit anymore because the high ratio between foreigners and Turks.
My question is how would you know which areas, before renting an apartment or a hotel room ?

Thanks

shash

shash
I have heard some areas do not accept residency permit anymore because the high ratio between foreigners and Turks.
My question is how would you know which areas, before renting an apartment or a hotel room ?

Thanks
There are earlier posts stating the areas already if you can find them.

turksha

There are earlier posts stating the areas already if you can find them.
I found a list on a different forum I just wondering if I can plan ahead of time where I want to rent a place since more areas could be added to the list I guess?!?

shash

shash

Antalya :​

Which Neighborhoods Are Closed?​

There are 10 neighborhoods out of 1169 neighborhoods in Antalya that are closed to foreigners. These neighborhoods are; In Konyaalti district; Hurma, Sarisu and Liman neighborhoods are in Alanya; Kargicak, Mahmutlar, Kestel and Avsallar neighborhoods are listed as Topcular neighbourhood in Muratpasa, and AOSB2 and AEOSB3 Departments in Dösemealti. With the decision, foreigners will no longer be allowed to reside in these 10 neighborhoods in Antalya

turksha

Antalya :​

Which Neighborhoods Are Closed?​

There are 10 neighborhoods out of 1169 neighborhoods in Antalya that are closed to foreigners. These neighborhoods are; In Konyaalti district; Hurma, Sarisu and Liman neighborhoods are in Alanya; Kargicak, Mahmutlar, Kestel and Avsallar neighborhoods are listed as Topcular neighbourhood in Muratpasa, and AOSB2 and AEOSB3 Departments in Dösemealti. With the decision, foreigners will no longer be allowed to reside in these 10 neighborhoods in Antalya
Thank you Shash,
So I guess the landlords will be notified not to rent to foreigners as well.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Thank you Shash,
So I guess the landlords will be notified not to rent to foreigners as well.
Maybe a rental contract should have a clause that it can be terminated, without penalty, if the government declares that a foreigner cannot live in that area after the rental contract is signed.

esb1841

1 July 2022
As of today, the number of closed neighborhoods has been increased to 1169 and closed neighborhoods are included in the appendix.

I wouldn't rely on Landlords declining your money because you are unable to get a residency permit
I think you need to shortlist the areas that you want to live in and then find out yourself if residency permit for foreigners for that area is open or closed
If open then you can approach landlords for viewings if closed you going to have to choose a different location

turksha

Maybe a rental contract should have a clause that it can be terminated, without penalty, if the government declares that a foreigner cannot live in that area after the rental contract is signed.
That would be great,
Thank you

turksha

1 July 2022
As of today, the number of closed neighborhoods has been increased to 1169 and closed neighborhoods are included in the appendix.

I wouldn't rely on Landlords declining your money because you are unable to get a residency permit
I think you need to shortlist the areas that you want to live in and then find out yourself if residency permit for foreigners for that area is open or closed
If open then you can approach landlords for viewings if closed you going to have to choose a different location
That make sense.
Thank you .

esb1841

Some of the areas that are closed to foreigners don't make any sense
Take this 2 as they are non-tourist locations
KütahyaKütahya CenterKIRAZPINAR NEIGHBORHOOD
KütahyaKütahya CenterSARAY NEIGHBORHOOD

KÜTAHYA CENTRAL SARAY NEIGHBORHOOD POPULATION: 2,701
COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS YEAR
INCREASE RATE
6.46%
INCREASE AMOUNT
KÜTAHYA CENTRAL KİRAZPINAR NEIGHBORHOOD POPULATION: 9.975
COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS YEAR
INCREASE RATE
28.54%
INCREASE AMOUNT
Yes there has been an increase in the number of population since 2007 from 522 to 2,7,01

Total number of population for whole of Kuthaya province in 2020 was 576,688 the % of foreigners was 1.60% or total of 9,250 foreigners in 2020

Rua

Kutahya is famous for porcelain so maybe refugees working for less pay in those factories.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom